Today Was A Good Day 😆

So tonight my lady and I shared a meal with @Jellypowered and @DavesNotHere

it’s one of the few times we get out of the house and the first time Ive met a forum friend. I knew Dave before here so there was nothing out of the ordinary there! haha

but I just wanna let them know that I appreciate the chill session and a chance to get get to know friends on a more person level even though Jelly needed to get back on the road, i respect him for taking time out of his schedule to stop in and see us!

it was a great couple hours and I wish it could have continued but we will get together again soon! I swear it!

enjoy those brownies Jelly, the secret ingredient kills the borg!

18 Likes

Hell yeah it was good fun, a pleasure to meet @DavesNotHere, and the lady. I’ll be sure to let you know anytime I’m in your direction. Especially if it’s on a weekend!

Super chill peeps and good times.

Jelly

13 Likes

That’s so cool to meet other members from the OG forums… it’s looking like I’ll need to get use to some new avatars as well! LOL I’m thinking that I know what the new stickers are going to look like ? Am I right in this assumption @Jellypowered?

6 Likes

Unfortunately no my cool little jelly blob avatar is just a festive temporary one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Be careful who you meet from online communities…

I am glad your meeting went alright.

4 Likes

i had no need to worry about meeting my man @Jellypowered

just my lady thinking he was a girl in the beginning…

but this is the start of a beautiful friendship :sunglasses::wink:

3 Likes

I am dying with jealousy! Super cool you guys met!

I think i might have to settle for getting acquainted with the people i got down here in Costa!

Cheers you guys!

4 Likes

Thats awesome to hear guys! I’m glad you got to meet up… Years ago when I was on icmag I met a guy when I was in PA and another when I lived in Maine (2007ish and 2009ish) both were awesome guys who I still keep in contact with today.

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

EDIT: I’m glad no on had to pull out their AK… :smile:

2 Likes

Oh the magical coincidences… :star2:

…I was just thinking about a NorCal OG smoke-sesh/swap-meet/localOG-cup timed for later in the year so the outdoor folks can be part. swap beans & share herb, even copy the ADSi…not for trophies, just for fun. :sweat_smile:

Towards the end of the year gives us all “vetting” time as well. :wink: :spy:

• I’m down with it
  • I’m not down with it
  • I’m totally indecsive, will let you know in a few years

0 voters

:evergreen_tree: <— is pretty down with it