Toker's Crypt : Valley Ghash, Chocolate Diesel

I shut the old crypt down for a long time, Rec was on the ballot in my state so I got started. Early. With a revamped crypt. The vote passed and here we go again.

Genetics: Mota’s Valley Ghash.
Loren’s Longbottom Leaf x (88 G13 x Hash Plant)
Longbottom Leaf = SFV OG x Jack’s Cleaner 2

Medium: Coco

Light: Optic LED Optic 6 (3000k) 620w

Nutes: Advanced pH Perfect Sensi Coco Grow and Bloom

Supplements. Myko’s, Azos, Myco+, Flower Fuel, Cal Mag, Silica.

Had 5 beans, 3 popped. Not bad for sitting in a drawer over 5 years.

It was an interesting start to say the least. Starting with nothing, not even lights, and mail ordering as I went along. After a few hiccups things worked their way out.

Preflowers started showing around week 6. 2 Female, one male.

Plants were topped twice in veg and LST’d.

Transplanted from 3 to 7 gallons bags prior to flipping to bloom and isolated the male to the veg room.

Here’s day 20 of flo pheno 1

35 Likes

Front row seat! :seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

7 Likes

Day 20 pheno 2

23 Likes

in for a penny, In for a pound! :popcorn:

8 Likes

Alright @Undead-Toker

Let em RIP!

8 Likes

Okay day 21. Not much difference so no close ups. Here’s the top of the canopy over number 1. Number 1 has been an easy grower with no problems to speak of. She stretched very little, probably less than 1.5x so the next round they’ll veg a little longer.

Number 2 out front. She was a little finicky and took awhile to figure out. Developed a slow mag deficiency. Started giving her a little booster of epsom and she straightened out. She didn’t stretch a whole lot more than 1, a couple inches at most but enough that her weakened leaves didn’t like the light and got a little burn. Did some defoliation on the damaged leaves today and those that were blocking the lower budsites.

21 Likes

Great update.

Keep em coming bro.

5 Likes

Sunday is my booster feed day. 5ml Cal Mag Plus, 5ml Sensi Coco Bloom A&B and 1/4 ts Flower Fuel per/gal.

Generally I always water with 5ml Sensi Coco (1/4 Strength) at every watering. Do my Boosters on Sunday and fill in other supplements with watering through the week. The next watering will have Azos and Blackstrap Molasses and the following will have Silica…

Starting to get a little frosty

15 Likes

Looks banging! I can’t wait to see how much it’s going to frost up

4 Likes

Day 24 Update

Fed today with Blackstrap, Azos and Sensi Coco Bloom. And brought the cuts in for their daily dose of bright light. They are about 12 days out of the 10/20 dome. They were taken on Flo Day 1, dipped in Clonex and placed in Azos soaked RW cubes.

Things are starting to fill in up top fairly well.

The underside of things, showing how things are tied down.

And a parting shot from Number 1

15 Likes

I started seeing some pistils turning brown a few days ago. WTF? I give the male in the veg room the check up and he’s not flowering, but his preflowers are yellow and starting to open. He just happens to be camped right next to the clones I take into the flo room for a daily light boost. The F2 run I planned on doing with the clones is on now like it or not.

It works out though, now it’ll just be done and I can give him the ax instead of having to keep him around a few more weeks and not have set up the honeymoon suite. It works out better for the next cycle also, four instead of two.

And last but not least, his royal highness of premature ejaculation is in the house.

18 Likes

Day 28 update.

I cut the male yesterday after shaking him over the canopy and seeing visible pollen dropping. He had two days in the room to finish his dirty work. Not a full pollination, but should provide more than enough F2’s and still provide me with some smoke.

Yesterdays feeding was Silica and Sensi Bloom Coco.

Took some pics with the bloom booster on the Optic 6 It looks more pink in the pic than it does in person. In person you can barely tell it’s on from the color, although it is much brighter and you can see the red’s and blues on the Panda lining. So far it seems to be performing as well or better than 600w HPS used in the past.

Cobs only

Pollination looks successful

14 Likes

Started training the clones today. Will be transplanting in a few days from the 32 oz cups to 2 gallon poly bags.

11 Likes

Looking pretty awesome @Undead-Toker. Love me some broken knuckles!

4 Likes

Thanks @HappyHemper. I’ve noticed that about you :wink:

3 Likes

Was going to wait a couple more days but decided to go ahead and transplant today since I had the spare time.

Transplanted from 32 oz cups to 2 gallon poly bags. Sprinkled the site with Mykos before they went in.

11 Likes

Day 33 Update
Everything is on the routine feeding schedule and looking pretty good. Not much to report.

13 Likes

Day 35 Update

5 weeks in and officially past the half way mark on this 8-9 week strain.

17 Likes

13 Likes

Day 38

Still not much to report. I just feed them, leave them alone, and let them do their thing.

17 Likes