Toker's Crypt : Valley Ghash, Chocolate Diesel

Hey @Bongedtobits and @HappyHemper thanks for dropping in and for the compliments.

Chocolate Diesel are all above ground. Day 50 in the flo room, got about 2 or so weeks to go.

16 Likes

Liking them thick girls. Nice and healthy lookin too

2 Likes

Nice plants and great photos! Do you have to rinse or precharge that Coco bliss?

1 Like

Thanks for stoppin in @AlwaysLearnin and @Hashtree.

I just hydrate it with pH’d water (5.8-6.0) and sort it for any debris when I do. You may find some debris but it’s minor as in a small piece of root or small rock. I’ve started a few seeds in it and it’s what I’m using in this current grow. I’ve used 3 bags of the stuff and will be ordering more.

7 Likes

Chocolate Diesel doing their thing…

Not much going on in the flo room. They’re just doing their thing too. Filling in and getting frostier.

Happy New Year OG and until next time…

Peace, UT

16 Likes

11 Likes

Here is some additional information on the actual version of Chocolate Diesel.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Chocolate_Diesel/Derg_Corra_Collective/

6 Likes

Day 54 in the Flo room. Things are slowly coming to the end. Buds are swelling up, trichs are milky and I’m guessing they will come down in the next week or 2. Pheno 2 will probably finish a few days ahead of 1.

13 Likes

Day 56 update. Number 2 will be coming down in the next few days. Number one still has about a week or so.

Number 2

Number 1

20 Likes

Wow look at them. How have you managed to keep the canopy so level?? I don’t see any net or tying down.
Ignore that I see tying down :laughing:

5 Likes

Nicely done man, nicely done.

fr0g_D

4 Likes

15 Likes

Looking like a wonderful winterly wonderland up in there with all that frost great looking grow. @Undead-Toker!

4 Likes

You really need to be precise here. Everytime I had problems in my Coco grow it was caused because of pH. I finaly bought the blue lab pH meter and its working amazing :blush: I use CANNA Coco and ph 5,8 is ideal for the plants in this type of Coco. Only 5,8. Not 5,5 or 6,0. 5,8 really works best for me.

About the First seedling feeding @Undead-Toker. Its really surprising for me that you dont feed them at all for the First two weeks. I tried this and it didnt work for me at all :joy::joy: So I started to feed them right away since I put the germinated seeds in the Coco. I use all of the advanced nutrients products and my EC is 0,8 pH 5,8. And they seem to love it.

Rinsing Coco? Just dump some of it in to tak water and measure the pH and EC :blush: it will tell you more. I lower my pH to 5,8 in 1 liter of water and then I dump a Hand full of Coco in to it and check it. CANNA Coco has EC about 0,04 and pH is stable at 5,8.

Keep growing :blush: :muscle::muscle:

Edit: how do you take those macro pictures? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Great job! Picture perfect. Perfect pictures.

4 Likes

Hey @Tinytuttle @Fisch and @DaffyDuck thanks for stopping in and for the compliments.

I’m still rockin’ the ancient Sony F828 set to macro with a 10x macro lens

Edit:

That’s really a base guideline starting with 300ppm tap water. If they start looking hungry they will be fed, with the Chocolate Diesel they got their first feeding at day 11. Prior to that they did get Azos, Silica and a small dose of Cal Mag +.

9 Likes

Valley Ghash round 1 is coming to the end. I will be checking number 2 again before light out and she will either get the ax or a drink. Number 1 still has a few more days. They.ve both been on straght tap water for about a week now.

The Chocolate Diesel just had their first feeding yesterday. Sensi Coco Grow, Myco + and Cal Mag +.

Valley Ghash Pheno 1 on left and 2 on right.

13 Likes

Looks top notch mate, great photos too. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hey @ozzie thanks for stopping by.

Number 2 is coming down.

RIP Number 2 sniff…sniff…

12 Likes

Number 2 is hanging. Number 1 has been stretched and bent to open her up as much as I can while she finishes up.

16 Likes