Tommy's Organic No-till Goji OG/Mountain Temple/ Triangle Kush S1

Oh he likes fish emulsion! I make large batches of tea in my greenhouse in the summer. The dogs clean up the spillage. My wife gags but it has to be like probiotics…right?

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah my local brewshop went out of business so I’ll be finding a new supplier soon. I only have about a half a bag left. Feel free to post anything on my thread man. You are welcome here.

He would eat crab meal if I let him. He eats about anything including every variety of shit. He has a hard time deciding whether to roll in it or eat it. Or both.

5 Likes

Alright, just returned from vacation. Hiking in Northern Arizona. It was delightful.

First up. Mountain Temple.
Bodhi makes it difficult to pick a winner. I have three I like and another that smells amazing.
This is one of my favorite with the overall package. Smells like citrus of some type but very light. Refreshing smell not overwhelming. It has a while so it should change some.

Next is this beast. Smells like Super Lemon Haze(or what I think SLH should smell like…lol). Looks like she leans a little haze…wouldn’t you say? Like a dummy I have this one in a 7 gallon pot. She is the heaviest feeder and running out of steam. @ReikoX would it hurt to up pot this far into flower?

And last is the Triangle Kush S1’s. They made it through the week alone great!

SMELL MY FINGER!!! They are doing smashing.

It’s beginning to look like a Kushy Spring!

22 Likes

Sure is, but I’ll stick with yogurt. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Honestly, doubt it would help much, roots aren’t really growing anymore. I would make a kelp tea with some langbenite and drench my soil. Should give a nice PK boost to get you over the finish line. How old is she, kinds looks like a normal yellowing that accompanies senescence.

6 Likes

Yeah that is what I thought. I think I did this once with a sativa leaner and she foxtailed the last few weeks. Probably not the best idea.
Looks like I put her on 12/12 around 21 Jan. Probably started flowering around 1 Feb…so around 6 weeks on Saturday. Give or take a day.
I’m not too concerned. She’ll make it. I’ll make a kelp/alfalfa tea. I actually think she needs a little N.

2 Likes

Maybe neem instead of alfalfa, not quite as hot and has some sulfur to bring out terpenes. But definitely kelp!
:musical_score: kelp kelp kelp!

3 Likes

And 24 hours later…
1/4 cup Kelp
1/2 cup Neem

bubble bubble

Best resin producer for MT. Smells good but not the best nose out of the bunch. But I like her style (structure).

I also top dressed a EWC paste on three of the plants.

14 Likes

Smell My Finger (Mystery Kush X Purple Urkle) got a transplant into a 20 gallon.

Both pots got fresh rice hull mulch.

Triangle Kush S1’s finally took off. @ReikoX’s recommendation of Neem/Kelp tea made them take off. I also gave them a nice foliar of aloe/silica/Fulpower. If anyone wants to know I recommend using the Fulpower at about 1/4 to 1/2 the recommend strength (I use it about 3-4 times in a plants life) and only until about week one or two of flower. Anything more and it can cause foxtailing in flower.
“Three Amigas”

16 Likes

Glad they liked the tea! Those rice hulls keep everything looking nice and tidy.
:+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Mountain Temple Update.
This is the Big Leaf Pheno from the previous post. Huge leaves and built short and stocky. Smelled very citrus at first but now is almost a Cherry Sprite smell to it. Fruit/ berry and citrus.
Starting to get some frost to her. I know this girl will shine in a no till pot!

And with lights out!

Carbon filter is working overtime with Mountain Temple. I zip the tent open or and it is like getting smacked in the face by Mama Dank. It’s the unmistakable smell of strong cannabis growing.

27 Likes

Today I threw Europe 72 live by the Dead on vinyl. Put me in a great mood. This is my go to album to introduce people to the Grateful Dead.

Enjoy!!

12 Likes

Mountain Temple #9.
She is getting frosty and bulking up now. Drinking about 4 gallons from the Blumat a day.

I bought 2 packs of Black Triangle. Oh…and I did this! Lets toss some pollen!

24 Likes

Drinking 4 gals a day, is there run off or is that all staying in the pot, my plants get less than a gallon every 3 days each. temps are 75-78 and RH about 55-60%.

Stunning looking plant man, very nice.

4 Likes

I filled it yesterday morning (5 gal) and there was 1-2 gallons left today. Its in an 8 gallon fabric pot. I need to up my RH so that might be part of it. My humidifier/fogger broke on vacation. I’ve kept the blumat just slowly dripping constantly.

3 Likes

I am thinking maybe I am not watering enough now lol My pots are 10 gals with about 2 inches of mulch on top, and sat in a garbage bag, which helps lower the evaporation.

2 Likes

Looks fantastic Tommy. That is one thirsty lady

2 Likes

How much water are you giving your plants Stoned?

1 Like

My plants are much smaller but nowhere near that much. Half a gallon give or take per pot every other day

1 Like

Depends on the strain and time of flower. They are in that point where you can really push them on water. I fill my trays almost every night. If my pots are dry on the bottom (I feel them with my hands) I fill the tray. Most of the time the trays are empty in the morning. Especially during that magical point in flower where the plants are bulking up.

Edit: just checked the RH…35% ouch…that might do it too!

3 Likes

I bought these a few months ago for some of my smaller plants they work nice. Great price and supper thick.

Then the cheapest option for larger pots? Wreath storage containers. Here is a three pack for $40. Which means you get 6 x 24 in pot holders for $40 delivered. I can have an entire 10 gallon blumat reservoir runaway on me and they catch every drop! If you look after Christmas you can get them for less than $6 on clearance.

I may be the only dude at dollar general to get pumped up about the wreath holder sale! I bought 5…the lady was like “you have a lot of wreaths”. I was like…“uhh yeah…that’s it…I have 5 wreaths”.

8 Likes

Excellent lol, I have been looking for ages for something cheap, to sit my pots on, thats why I have garbage bags on them. My pots are 16 ins across the bottom so was looking for something around 18 -20 iches wide. Could not find anything I could utilize from the dollar store. I will have to peruse amazon I guess.

Edit $40 for one Bloem STT2400 Terra Saucer, Plant Tray 20" Black, like thats going to happen lol. It seems everything over 16 inches is sold singularly here for a lot of money.

1 Like