Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Was looking online for seeds and came across some Tony Greens Tortured Beans and they had some good looking glues. Was curious if anyone out there knows anything about them or has ever ran some of their products???

23 Likes

I haven’t run them yet, but I got a BOGO of his GG #4 RIL release. In fact, @Tonygreen is on OG, and there’s a thread about that project.

Like you say he’s got a lot of GG4 crosses, and I don’t know much about those, but the Gorilla Bubble is supposed to be pretty awesome.

26 Likes

I’m seriously considering ordering the same bogo pack. It looks like some awesome glue. Yeah I’m gonna buy em. Lol.

11 Likes

Go for it man. So is the 918 a random number?

4 Likes

918 is my area code. I’m here I. Northeast Oklahoma. A little town north of Tulsa called Bartlesville.

12 Likes

That’s why I asked. I’m about 7 miles south of Muskogee. :grinning:

12 Likes

Hell yeah @Guitarzan!!! You’re the 3rd fellow okie I’ve met on here. Btw your BlackBerry I got from sebring seeds was badass!! Good job on the great job.

14 Likes

I have 14 Gorilla Bubble seeds . Thinking about popping a few pretty soon … Maybe . Lol

12 Likes

It looks pretty awesome. Hope it treats you good. I’m gonna splurge and buy the gg4 RIL. Read all about the breeding project and now I wanna party.

8 Likes

I’ve never grown Tony’s stuff but I’ve heard good things if that’s worth anything.

9 Likes

Just got these in on Monday from GLG. Been eyeing them for awhile, and finally pulled the trigger. Heard nothing but good things. I know some people can take or leave the glue, but it just does the job for me, and this is supposedly the closest you can get to the clone only original.

7 Likes

Shit forgot pics again.

27 Likes

That’s what’s up!!! I’m jelly. I gotta get some on payday

4 Likes

I got TG’s TB Pine Tar Gush, maybe a month or 2 ago. Great Lakes Genetics sent a very nice package to me, with some store schwag, and 3 packets of of freebi beans.
These all just started their journey.

15 Likes

Hell to the yeah. I’m glad to hear that. I’m gonna order some for sure tomorrow. Gonna go with that GG4 RIL!!!

6 Likes

I have some pine tar gush in now as well, and it has been very slow growing so far, but I am looking forward to the results.

9 Likes

Hey mm, yeah it seems like a few of the beans I’m popping right now seem be in slow motion right now.

5 Likes

Here is what my Pine Tar Gush looks like after day 31 of the sprouted seed being put in to the pot (coke can added to judge height or lack thereof):
116123848_886646138509770_478133827552763361_n
it has been indoors under LED lights since it was planted, I just took it outside to get a photo of it.

15 Likes

Yeah that does seem slow. Damn. I dunno if I’ve seen a plant go in slow motion.

6 Likes

maybe that is why @Tonygreen says that they are tortured? :monkey_face:

8 Likes