Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Stiks and killer smoke once you smoke it the rest will be like standard weed :wink:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas Tony

9 Likes

Merry Christmas, Ant-knee!

5 Likes

big don at 4 weeks. Not bad for a freebie. Looks like buds are gonna be biig

17 Likes

oh boy those look great for 4 weeks in.
Insane frost is the @Tonygreen trademark :wink:

5 Likes

I just saw a TGTB post on Insta where he claims he’s throwing in the towel. Is that for real? Hope not.

3 Likes

Yeah I seen that, due to threat of being doxxed and whatnot. Think Sungrown_Mids had something to do with it. Looks like james bean deleted his own instagram account too.

I hope Tony doesn’t throw in the towel over some haters. Haters gonna hate. If they hatin, you’re probably doing something right. I was gonna have my eyes peeled for that Valentines Day drop too…

14 Likes

Oh he’ll no. What? No idea what’s going on but I sure hope this isn’t the case. Gdammit

3 Likes

it’s what happens when you do the best work. Haters can’t take it and move to shut down/steal that power. It never works tho they are still weak un-creative, low vibe, vile creatures of the night that fail forever. TGTB plant is the best in my garden for sure. Extremely dank well bred stuff.

9 Likes

I think I’ll sit in my TGTB seeds for now. See what happens.

3 Likes

Man!!! I just saw this & missed the whole thing! What happened??? I got chem bub, sowah grapefruit & Dirty glue just breaking ground. We need Tony!! Its a crazy world & on Christmas day too - SMH!!

4 Likes

Ugh. :angry:

112% not cool x 1000.

5 Likes

@Boozer @GryphonX12
Check out the bog availability thread if you want more info. And/or dig through the last couple weeks of posts on IG.

7 Likes

What an absolute shame. This game has turned downright disgraceful.

4 Likes

One exposure was one too many.

3 Likes

Id like to try PTG.

3 Likes

Here is my selection from a PTG pack.
I grew her in a 4x4 tent with 11 other plants so she was very crowded.
Frost everywhere on this one as you can see, the phone pic does not do her justice.
She has a very unique flavor that I love too.

27 Likes

black rose finishing up. My buddy grew it out as I had too many plants. He did no training at all just topped after 7th node. Smells like a damn fruit salad.

33 Likes

It’s been decided. My next pack to pop is gonna be Rabbit Hole OG

9 Likes

Tony what nl#5 did you use for the nl x ril do jou have some pics of the nl? Or did anybody grown these already i need a high producing main cola gorillabubble
@Tonygreen

6 Likes