Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Damn!! You find a fast finisher? The cut I kept from the BubbleHead goes 84 days.

7 Likes

I’ve recently smoked a bubblehead pheno from ketamine_grenade. It is the best sour smoke I’ve ever had. It was Tony Greens GG4 ril.

What would be the best beans from tony to try find that type of smoke myself? Is it sour bubble?

4 Likes

Went through 19 ladies giving each a couple rounds to prove themselves and found her as the best of the bunch… She’s done in 65-70 under LED (everything seems to finish a little quicker under LED, imo). Will take her at 66-67 this round most likely.

Here she is at 61 under HID, still pretty much there… Wider image showing cola structure…

Killer plant… Hard to go wrong with tony’s gear, and this girl is extra special :wink:

41 Likes

Sour Bubble I’m assuming? How does she smell and you being you. I’m sure you’ve had a chance or two to smoke it. What’s the flavor like? Thanks!

3 Likes

Tonygreen still makes all sorts of seeds directly related to GG4RIL, Gorilla Bubble etc. You can just buy those! That said, his Sour Bubble work (various iX and hybrids) seems to be solid too

6 Likes

You can still get Bubblehead from Great Lakes:

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/tony-greens-karma-genetics-headbanger-x-gorilla-bubble-bx5-20-fem-seeds/

Or Sour Bubble:

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/tony-greens-sour-bubble-tribute-case-30-reg-seeds-cd-case-1-per-order/

6 Likes

Get them from GLG and there’s always great freebies.

6 Likes

Big Don is a freaky lady, she keeps self-topping from adolescence, with a Y-shaped main stem and then spontaneous doubled branching every few nodes up the main and secondary stems both. Wildly vining, right up there with one of the C99 phenos I grew or what Space Queen is supposed to be like, and I can see why if this is what the Romulan does to the stocky stacking of the RIL or GBubble:

19 Likes

Sound like the begining to a story a friend of mine once told me and swore me to secrecy… :rofl:

6 Likes

Bubblehead is Karma’s Headbanger x Tony’s Gorilla Bubble BX5 dometop, I believe.

This cut has heavy smells and flavors towards the headbanger side of things. Potent, stinky, gas

8 Likes

ya I would agree with LouDog… the Bubbleheads I grew last summer were very headbanger forward in the flavor dept. Finished my last jar a week or so ago.:frowning:

8 Likes

Italian Beef # 2
Gg4ril dominance present now. Sweet not fruity. Bubblegum like high notes with GG4 musky end. She greasy too slightly sandy. :drooling_face:

10 Likes

Much different pheno.

20 Likes

12 Likes

It looks like a GG4 leaner, is my guess. The Original Diesel has fat fuck leaves like the gorilla bubble.

5 Likes

This one’s the ril x karma sowah boss.

6 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well I dunno then ignore my bullshit lol.

5 Likes

I like that @Tonygreen . Cool stuff. I love some gg4.

2 Likes

Got a little variegated bud! Kinda neat

14 Likes

Tale of reveg for a very special lady indeed. Everything good that I’ve popped from seed had to get re vegged. Even though this is not my preferred method its just how the cookie crumbles. Whichever one I don’t clone or ditch the backup of… ends up being the one. No complaints! If she’s worth it she’s worth it.

24 Likes