Tony Greens Tortured Beans

:joy: Iā€™m considering ordering someā€¦Iā€™m gonna buy emā€¦classic strainaholic behavior :rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah and Iā€™m not far from yall in south of the red river in north texas

3 Likes

Holy crap! Day 31? With a growth rate that slow the only thing tortured would be me! :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Wassup man? I used to live a lot closer to the red river. I lived in Norman/OKC for like 15 years. I miss me some nasty red clay ruining all my nice shoes. Lol

4 Likes

Well @Guitarzan I just pulled the trigger on the GG4 RIL. I also grabbed a 20 pack of Algol from Kenetic Genetics. Man they sure hook up the freebies there @GreatLakeGenetics. Thanks for the motivation my brother.

7 Likes

You bet man. Iā€™ve got an order inbound from GLG myself. They go have good freebies. This is my 3rd order from them and I already have 36 freebies. :slight_smile: They do throw in a ton of extraneous shit too. Iā€™ve got a couple of coozies, and a stack of stickers. Although this time, I getting a Sunshine Daydream t-shirt which is pretty sweet. :+1:

Man, I just started a thread in the Smokerā€™s Lounge if you have a minute, check it out. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thatā€™s freaking awesome. I do love me some free schwag. Iā€™ll check it now. Thanks

2 Likes

I wonder what they mean by ā€œ10 plus 10 freeā€ That wording sounds a bit odd - I assume it isnā€™t 20 GG4 RIL, or they would say 20 beans, not 10, so that makes it sound like they will just toss in 10 of whatever they feel like tossing in

7 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure its 20 GG4. Im waiting on my beans so I can verify when it gets here.

5 Likes

Yep. Itā€™s 20.

5 Likes

Itā€™s a BOGO so you buy 10, you get 20. Itā€™s kick-ass man. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Whatā€™s up guys! Some of those ptg take after the indica side, wide leaf old school Afghan wide leaf style, those are f2 so you will find more variation to choose from. They are big time root builders, will explode in time!
FWIW all the ptg are top resin producers!

Hereā€™s an outdoor RIL!

39 Likes

@Tonygreen hey man its badass to see you on here. Iā€™m waiting on my RIL beans as we speak. Thanks for all your hard work my man. Iā€™ve been reading as much as I can about this line and Iā€™m super stoked to pop these lil ā€œTorturedā€ beans.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info @PoppaPuff!!! Iā€™m waiting on my beans now.

4 Likes

Waiting on my beans now. Cant wait!!!

5 Likes

I hear you man. I was super excited to get mine, even though I wonā€™t be able to run them for awhile. You order yours from GLG?

6 Likes

Yes I did. They seem to be a pretty good source. very happy with my purchase

5 Likes

Sweet. Yeah GLG is pretty awesome. Youā€™ll definitely be getting some freebies. I paid for 10 seeds, and got like 40 all together.

8 Likes

Heahcm GLG is badass. Iā€™m glad I got the memo. I paid like 170 for like 80 seeds. Pretty good haul. Like 40 freebies. Fucking A!!!

5 Likes

You got your order in? Nice stickers huh? I donā€™t know why that cracks me up so much. They do send out a lot of freebies. I kinda like 'em.

4 Likes