Tony Greens Tortured Beans

@Tonygreen
are these black rose crosses regs or fems?

4 Likes

Regs.

I just crushed a qp of sfv og bx5 up. So sad.
Whole place reeks.

12 Likes

Walking in a winter wonderland!! Looks like a bunch of snow covered trees. Nice work

4 Likes

Regs atm. Fems later when I start narrowing down the lines I’ve started.

6 Likes

Sowah grapefruit sitting at 9 weeks. These are all still getting fed pretty much normally- tapering and getting ready to flush. I’m running out of photo opportunities in the next couple weeks folks. Everything is shrinking up nicely. The close-ups cover six of the 12 in this round. Going to be a very Merry Christmas.

44 Likes

Great looking buds , there all looking heavy and fat .

7 Likes

i couldn’t wait. last night i washed and rinsed the seeds and put them straight into papertowel and baggie taped to the back of the tv.

5 Likes

I started soaking mine this morning. Gonna place in paper towels this evening.

3 Likes

Does anyone other than great Lakes genetics have the new feminized drops? Rather not have to send cash or money order.

Pretty sure it is limited to GLG.
Mine came from DC Seed Exchange a couple of months back, and they are not getting any as far as I can tell.

1 Like

Dc is gettin a few will be up this week. Just the last packs I saved for Xmas.
No More until 420 next year if I’m lucky. I got a full schedule lined up.

18 Likes

Snagged a Statline, gonna pop em in a little over a month. 3x stretch?

3 Likes

Yeah Tony whats the details?

2 Likes

Big plants with big strong structure, the best will retain the lanky og type node length yet produce some serious lumber to support themselves.

Big kafiristanica like flower production… fat pistils, Big calyxes and super dense flower formations.

Look for excellent vigor and speed of growth as is the case for my true f1s.

Bx5 x Bx5 baby, or sherbpunch your life away ha!

13 Likes

Black Rose
The huge selection paid off.

Merry Christmas to everyone and your families.
My family appreciates the support each year so thanks for helping me do what I love.

51 Likes

Sherbikerbubble…

37 Likes

Are those nanners on the leaves? Didn’t know that was possible. Buds look dank man.

4 Likes

There little male flowers that have fallen off the male plants he was using to pollinate the ladies with.

6 Likes

Ahhh this makes better sense! I was like, “are we witnessing an anomaly here?!” Thanks @SeymourGreen

3 Likes

Got these super quick, gonna be a fun way to start 2022…

23 Likes