Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Pine tar gush

Last pic is male other pics female. Not 100% sure what I’m doing with him yet

22 Likes

wow he really has some sour bubble leaves showing.
I have a double pack of this one from when it dropped and it’s getting closer and closer to getting sprouted.

4 Likes

@rooted is that one in the top right corner one of the black pheno or am I thinking of a completely different strain?

1 Like

I think that’s the male.

1 Like

Love the fly paper. I use it. Your the only other person I have ever seen use it. It’s cheap. Good stuff. You have some nice plants. Everyone loves ya!!! I got some but I passed them on. I will be getting some. I thought my friend would be happy getting them. Always thought you where a cool dude. One Love.

1 Like

Black won’t show until late flower. I consider it a superior color trait since the plant gets to spend the majority of its life green and pumping out energy.

7 Likes

In a cramped room it may be my first noticeable sign of infestation. Plus every adult killed prevents so much reproduction.

8 Likes

Just received my package from GLG… Looking forward to trying your genetics…I’ll be rotating 9 GG#4 and 9 of your Sherbikerbubble in around the first of the month…I was hoping you could help me with chosing a mother from both genetics…love the freebies.

17 Likes

Shill harder !!

I think you’re either confused, or you don’t understand the meaning of the word “shill”. Or maybe it’s both. :shushing_face:

11 Likes

Listen her skunk breath…I’m not a shill…the fact that you even bring that up shows me what a young newbie you are…stay tuned for your lessons…boy

1 Like

Thank you purple.n hairy

1 Like

That could be ANY herm plant you posted clowny. Haters do shit like that.

I don’t see where Guitarguy posted a pic of hermie. Chonickyles post #667 has the pic of a hermie. Purple-n-Hairy just reposted in post #672 the same pic. And Tony has no problem with the pic, post #676. At least that’s what I’m reading.
Maybe I missed something. :thinking:

3 Likes

Dosent matter who it is. You take shit like that to a pm. Otherwise you look like a clown posting on the main board and will be called out for it.

1 Like

You are still calling guitarguy names for posting a pic he didnt post. Just saying.

4 Likes

@SkunkHunt101

8 Likes

Whoever posted it is the shill. Directed at them. That herm could be from a 1999 random bag seed closet grow. I would never post that on the main thread if it happened in a grow it’s shill fu.

1 Like

dude.
seriously?
Tony is not some fragile ego bitch. he said his peace and they talked it out already. you’re just being an asshole. posting a picture of an intersex is not a personal attack on anyone. you coming at people’s neck cause they did so is fucking childish. this is a public forum where we freely exchange thoughts and experiences. you being a dick might make someone think twice about sharing their feelings which is bad for everybody.

19 Likes

@antheis amen brother

10 Likes