Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Pretty certain GLG will send overseas. I know DCSE also has TG, but don’t know their policy on overseas shipping. JBC and Neptune have them as well. Here’s GLG: https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/tony-greens-tortured-beans/

2 Likes

Cheers bro. I’ll see what their postage policy is and make an order tomorrow if it’s doable. :+1:

3 Likes

Maybe if those options don’t work @Tonygreen may be able to hook you up!

2 Likes

There’s a feminized RIL too, I see it at DCSE and SoaknBeans in stock, probably other places too

4 Likes

Whoops that one isn’t in stock but DCSE is

1 Like

Fem would be perfect :+1:

2 Likes

Cosmic Wisdom hooked me up with some Michigan Meat from the cup winning batch for our collab.
Found 2 ogkb “runts”…

Been looking for these!

24 Likes

The rest are big wide leafs…

20 Likes

Gg4ril from the group buy, the tall pheno as Im calling it. It looks like the other smaller 2 I have going all except it went bonkers and grew twice as talk as the others.

45 Likes

Alright Joecool we see you! :clap::clap::clap:

9 Likes

Looking nice and Frosty there JoeCool! keep on being outstanding! :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

One odd seed in the bunch… it’s a twin. I didn’t want to risk separating them and decided to let them grow out together. Turns out to be a male and a female, so we are making a few extra seeds with them to grow out in the next round.

Here is the girl. Are these the dome top or the pine cone top pheno?

Made a few clones of her and the sisters also. They clone very easily!!!

Pollinated several lower flowers.

Thanks Tony ,
Paul N. hooked me up with the Sowah Grapefruit too!

I really liked the shot glass, but never had a chance to break it in. It rolled off the table and went to pieces. You got any more? Maybe with the Black Rose drop or did I miss that?

15 Likes

I always miss out on the cool GLG freebies being in Canada. Dying for some killer TGTB swag. Hopefully one day

4 Likes

I’m sure they’ll have something dope with the black rose combo, that’s a helluva combo pack as well

2 Likes

198/200 left in the world. I did the same thing with mine lol

The dometop are rounded and flattened on top like a squished ball.

8 Likes

SOWAH RIL big stretcher nice purple stem lines. Nice smelling plant.

Bubblehead is really filling the buds in. Nice smell as well and different than the others.

Also made these

So far I am enjoying the plants hope you all have a good day.

23 Likes

Plants are looking good , some nice looking beans you made.

5 Likes

I don’t understand, All GLG orders get the same freebies? Thanks DBJ

5 Likes

I was referring to the shot glasses, coozies and stuff Jeff. @Great_lakes_Genetics

2 Likes

Mmmmmmmmmmmm SOWAH! Now that I can honestly say I’m jealous of. Cherish her :pray:t2:

2 Likes