Tony Greens Tortured Beans

mango drips week 3

17 Likes

Alot less purple on her this run. Week who the hell knows. Gonna run her long this time and either reveg or give her the axe. Only on the count of a bit lower potency than I want to keep around. Tactiley, visually, and smell wise she definately met my keeper requirements. Really nice plant that was fun to grow & easy to clone.

This pack let me know the kind of quality in these TGTB packs and I had to grab another. Great stuff Tony.

17 Likes

@Tonygreen here is one of my ril (twin)of your first generation

31 Likes

Pics not that clear have an old phone😉

29 Likes

Oh it gets the point across!!! How’s they smoke? Merry Christmas guys n gals!

21 Likes

Stiks and killer smoke once you smoke it the rest will be like standard weed :wink:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas Tony

9 Likes

Merry Christmas, Ant-knee!

5 Likes

big don at 4 weeks. Not bad for a freebie. Looks like buds are gonna be biig

17 Likes

oh boy those look great for 4 weeks in.
Insane frost is the @Tonygreen trademark :wink:

5 Likes

I just saw a TGTB post on Insta where he claims he’s throwing in the towel. Is that for real? Hope not.

3 Likes

Yeah I seen that, due to threat of being doxxed and whatnot. Think Sungrown_Mids had something to do with it. Looks like james bean deleted his own instagram account too.

I hope Tony doesn’t throw in the towel over some haters. Haters gonna hate. If they hatin, you’re probably doing something right. I was gonna have my eyes peeled for that Valentines Day drop too…

14 Likes

Oh he’ll no. What? No idea what’s going on but I sure hope this isn’t the case. Gdammit

3 Likes

it’s what happens when you do the best work. Haters can’t take it and move to shut down/steal that power. It never works tho they are still weak un-creative, low vibe, vile creatures of the night that fail forever. TGTB plant is the best in my garden for sure. Extremely dank well bred stuff.

9 Likes

I think I’ll sit in my TGTB seeds for now. See what happens.

3 Likes

Man!!! I just saw this & missed the whole thing! What happened??? I got chem bub, sowah grapefruit & Dirty glue just breaking ground. We need Tony!! Its a crazy world & on Christmas day too - SMH!!

4 Likes

Ugh. :angry:

112% not cool x 1000.

5 Likes

@Boozer @GryphonX12
Check out the bog availability thread if you want more info. And/or dig through the last couple weeks of posts on IG.

7 Likes

What an absolute shame. This game has turned downright disgraceful.

4 Likes

One exposure was one too many.

3 Likes