Tony Greens Tortured Beans

By mistake

2 Likes

Hi tony I was gifted two 5 packs of bubblehead after forwarding some of Sam from baked beans and some strains purchased from Great Lakes.
Think these came as freebieā€™s from Great Lakes, I gifted 5 to a close friend too.
Just wondering on flowing times as my buddy said there supposed to be longer flowering than I thought?
Thumbs up on your gg4 I havenā€™t grown it pure but I grew frosted cobra from Sam and the more gorilla dominant pheno yielded this amazing amount of resin in jar

21 Likes

Well sorry spitting cobra dominant but spitting cobra was gg4 cross. And the gg4 came from you

3 Likes

I have always taken her to 12 weeks myself. She is a favorite in my tent.

7 Likes

Ya 11 or 12 if you get a 9 or 10 youā€™ll know by week 4, the others start setting harder a bit later

9 Likes

Chopped the autos, and gave these some room to stretch their legs.
Day 30 since sprouting.
23x GG4 RIL :gorilla:
7x (Sour Diesel x GSC) by CSI
6x (Uptown Piff x Gary Payton) from Katsu

32 Likes

These are feminised I donā€™t grow a lot of fems any more but I will grow these

6 Likes

Thats a great shot. Thanks for that

5 Likes

Thought I might add that the plant is currently in flower with the Maui Mango Hazesā€¦it has had budlets for about a week, should be forming seeds soon. I have an Orchid keeping it company :wink:ā€¦

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Love the color in that bud. :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

did they find her body anywhere yetā€¦ ?

the gg4 i meant :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

do u have a journal with this run going? i loved your chocolate hunt an wouldnt mind following more of your stuff bud

4 Likes

Much love yā€™all, Sour Bubble going fast! @Great_lakes_Genetics really went all out on the freebies and swag too yowza!!!

12 Likes

Thank YOU @Tonygreen for all your hard work, dedication and mad skillz!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

7 Likes

i get the feeling they will all sell out before tax return gets here :frowning:
Hopefully not to get hawked on strainly for 4x the price LOL

too sooth myself I think Iā€™m gonna have to pop the last of my Gorilla Bubble Bx2 beans Iā€™ve been holding out on. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Many thanks to Tony. This year of growing is going to be a lot of fun. Some interesting stuff in the line up

27 Likes

damn @Cyr_grow ā€¦ you just had to go posting all that now didnā€™t you LOL
fuck it, order placed , Iā€™ll work it out with DBJ later :smiley:

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl: now I have the hard decision of what to pop first

7 Likes

I vote for weighted blanket

8 Likes

You read my mind. For sure gonna hunt that pack for the black pheno

6 Likes