Tony Greens Tortured Beans

looks so good… very nice … gonna be some absolute :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

I pulled my annual 420 seed pop selections from the seed freezer today and they are waiting in the fridge for the big day.
Going back to where it all began… the first of @Tonygreen 's tortured beans that I got my mitts on was the 25 seed packs of Gorilla Bubble Bx2 from seedbay. I grabbed 2 at the time and have 28 beans left. Pulled 10 in hopes of a couple or 3 ladies for the greenhouse this summer.

Question for @Tonygreen … are there any grows of the Cat’s Eye on the forums? That one is also calling out to me from the seed freezer hehehe

7 Likes

Oh word, it’s like that! Those are gonna be hens teeth in the freezer before too much longer, can’t wait to see you pop some and I figure you’re breeding with them?

4 Likes

i dunno if I am going to breed with them or not. I’m more or less after a cut I can keep around for a while for personal smoke. I did make a small batch of f2’s with a nice pheno a few years ago but less than a 100 seeds. I gave most of them to my brother and he has been growing gorilla bubble bx2 f2 now for a few years. Last summer he grew a backyard bush that cropped out at over a pound. So this summer I just plan to grow them for personal stash.
I did make a cross with karma’s biker and gorilla bubble bx2 but I don’t think I wrote the pollination dates right on my calendar as the seeds weren;t ripe enough and germ rates were poor. I might revisit that cross as I am currently hunting thru lots of the Biker V1F3 seeds I made from original V1 packs, I dunno… I got lots on my plate for this summer already hehehe

7 Likes

Sowah Grapefruit , I took this one 80 plus days , laden with f2s!!

26 Likes

31 Likes

Sheeeeit I’m looking at 77 days but it might have to be eighty just to say I did it

@KETAMINE_GRENADE out of likes but nice!

9 Likes

Wow! X10…. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sowah G trich check- not even close, she’s gonna be an 80 day girl

19 Likes

Grape Gas x Dansbuds Gorilla Bubble and GGG Epiphany x Dansbuds Gorilla Bubble in the 420 Flavor Pack!

Lime GB and pure Dansbuds will have to go another round but I’m on it. Not enough seed to go around yet. Better to select from bigger population. Least I got em refreshed. On it tho :call_me_hand:t2::fire::call_me_hand:t2:

20 Likes

Italian Beef x Sour D Bx3 Fems going to @Great_lakes_Genetics

Only 50 6 pack fems out. The chick don’t want to give up the goods. 3x attemp reversal, getting closer to working on her ha.

These will be a little pricier primo option but it is what it is on this one. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2: My most psychoactive plant meets one of my most exciting!

P.S. I heard @Great_lakes_Genetics is going all out this 420.

15 Likes

Tonygreens Sour D Bx3 grown by Bad Dawg 🫠

Beef!

Also got exciting news that Doobie Duck is running the Beef and will shoot this summer??? :metal::metal::metal:

19 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Fuck it I’ll pop some.

4 Likes

Doobie can work a lense…

The hummingbird stuff is incredible.

7 Likes

You guys should pay me for finding these deals but I’ll accept a couple seeds instead :poop::alien:🤌🏼 :envelope_with_arrow:

11 Likes

Taught me so much studying his work. Beautiful framing and light work. It’s an honor!

6 Likes

Appreciate y’all showing the world Tonygreens got some bangers yo! I might not be in the high times hall of fame but the streets love me and I love y’all :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

25 Likes

You just haven’t won yet. Yet.

7 Likes

I couldn’t tell you who won last year. Nor do I give a damn. However you got a customer here as long as im verticle.

11 Likes