Tony Greens Tortured Beans

@Dirt_Wizard yoo dude you should check out Dark star genetics, they just put a bunch on sale the pure knowledge is on sale right now for 25 a pk!!

5 Likes

Yup snatched two of em. And a Stat line. I grew whole package out and every damn one was a big yielded. Very nice buzz too. At 50$ that’s a steal.

6 Likes

Bubblehead leaning RIL stalk is very very hollow like celery

I remember reading somewhere about selecting males with hollow stems as rumour had it those plants put more energy to resin or some shit. I dunno it sounds like bro science to me but this plant is resinous as fuck and definitely stinks. The smelliest, stickiest and frostiest in the tent. I’ve not smelled weed like this befor, overpoweringly sour and pungent definitely comes to mind. Almost sickly, and it actually has a back end smell of bong smoke

14 Likes

I just ordered his sour bubble tribute pack, Sowah grapefruit and pure knowledge. Everything looks so good

12 Likes

Dc seed exchange got some deals goin on :fire::fire:

9 Likes

grabbed the flavor pack… couldn;t miss that one.
The rest of my 420 budget I spent on packs of Useful Lucky Lime

15 Likes

og Chem bub starting to swell. Still 3 weeks to go. Stinking the joint up.

18 Likes

Interesting. This guy has a lot of chucks with a Mom from this old TGTB limited release and some F2s also, $30 pack. @Tonygreen you know this guy from another forum? I don’t recognize the name but the stuff looks interesting:

Super Silver Sour Gorilla Bubble Haze F2s:

https://strainly.io/en/listings/439599-super-silver-sour-gorilla-bubble-haze-f2

RIP Uncle Useful:

https://strainly.io/en/listings/439601-chocolate-gorilla-bubble

11 Likes

the Ruby Red and the Lime Gorilla Bubble were two i should have grabbed when the getting was good LOL
I have so much tony green gear though… gonna take me some time to get thru it all LOL
I have some seeds from Bugman of Sour Power x Lime Gorilla Bubble… gave a few to a buddy and the nugs he brought over were powerful smoke and crazy sour lime grease in the mouth.
I would so like to get my hands on some sour dubb S1 or S2 beans but I always seem to be late to the party when those pop up LOL

12 Likes

Never heard of the guy! I think that means I made it to the big show ha

15 Likes

Freebie list, grab those mango drops fore they’re gone!

15 Likes

Pretty sure you got some of the Ruby GB. @shag is that right? GFGB x MB15. Tony had commented on the Lime GB for low back pain.

7 Likes

I would need to ask @Tonygreen for more info, but I think some grapefruit phenos popped up in the gorilla bubble, I think that is what started the grapefruit rabbit hole thing.
After searching through that for a bit he settled on the ruby red pheno.
I could have that wrong but it is close…LOL

So what I had was another pheno from another grapefruit rabbit hole.
It was really stinky and really grapefruity too.

To be clear, my GFGB was just a cool grapefruit pheno found in a regular pack of GB.

9 Likes

Thanks @shag . I thought we talked about your hunting this yourself. Those OGRH with fem freebies was my 1st GLG and @Tonygreen pack. The orange terps really had some zing. I was calling BS on orange weed. Boy was I wrong!

5 Likes

I did, but not out of the ruby red packs, my hunt was in the regular gorilla bubble I forget the generation.

6 Likes

I got some sweet lemon in my TG cross…the plant didn’t finish though as I harvested for seeds…we shall see what happens with the clones/reveg… fantastic smelling though!!!

Crossed to the long flowering Maui Mango Haze…:wink::grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Rabbit hole was made with the nyco !!!

10 Likes

Ya buddy you made it, work like this gets the attention:

Sowah G end of Day 76:

33 Likes

Pictures aren’t doing the frost justice but she’s got that good res production. Excited to watch this one.

I’ve also got a cut of my boy outside to see what he’s working with. This is the one you said looked to be sour/Dad leaner tony.

And number #4 still in the veg tent. Hell now I feel like i should pop the rest and make some more stock to work but I want to get into this ril black.

19 Likes

GG4 RIL :gorilla:
Day 60 since changing to 12/12 light cycle. :bulb:
Checking trichs. :face_with_monocle:
Getting close! :star_struck:

26 Likes