TonyGreens - R.I.L Sowah

Hi wanted to share my current grow of TonyGreens - R.I.L Sowah :gorilla: . Really looking forward to see what comes of this strain
IMG_0686

53 Likes

Looking good. I’ve got some of his pureknowledge in veg right now

12 Likes

Do you have a journal, i have a pack of that, Lime GB, AJ Sour x Lime GB and I’m not sure which of the 3 to run next.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Satsang :v:

6 Likes

all his stuff looks fire, can’t wait to see this grow out!

4 Likes

Welcome and good luck!

3 Likes

Awesome first post! Welcome to OG. I’ll just set my bean bag up in the back like I always do.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Satsang! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome @Satsang :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Welcome to OG, Nice choice! :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You won’t be disappointed!

I ran those seeds last run to hunt for the male I am using now.

3 Likes

I’ve said it before
But I’ll say it again
Clone everything…and make sure you have plenty backups- absolute fire in these beans…
I ran some of these and sadly lost my moms-but did manage to use a male for some pollen projects (which in turn have produced some crazy good plants)
Can’t go wrong with a Tony//Karma colab
Enjoy!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG my friend

2 Likes

Welcome mate

3 Likes

Looks live we have gotten 17/22 up and ready to go - 3 of the 5 that hasn’t really grown despite having taproots so not sure what’s going on just gonna let em do their thing and I doubt the other 2 will make it too be honest as they haven’t even moved a bit. They seem to love the sun its around 33°- 35° here at the moment

7 Likes

So far most of em are consistently lanky taller plants ( 13/17 )
A few are shorter with thicker stems ( 2/17 )
One is a self topper and One is a runt
Gonna top em take clones next week and chuck them into flower in the next two weeks or so

8 Likes

Hey guys - Please forgive me I got really busy halfway through and didn’t have a time to really document the first grow of the R.I.L Sowah but out of everything in the end I decided to keep 4 Females and I am about to put them into flower now - Most of the phenos were pretty interesting and leaned more to the glue side of the cross but the standout ones were the Sowah leaners for sure, absolutely knock your socks off, I need take a shower then take the dog out for the walk type of smoke :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl: but once you’ve adjusted to the potency its a really lovely smoke, takes a while to adjust though!

Here is a short description of each of the ladies I kept #4 is my favorite smoke by far but lets see how this grow goes

#4 - Pungent lemony / limey GAS followed by a slight hit of skunky glue with a medium yield
#11 - Raucous meaty glue with a touch of diesel, stank the most out of all the ladies but has a low - medium yield
#14 - Lemony / Limey Glue with hints of earthy chocolatey undertones, low - med yield too
#16 - Upfront Spritey ( Chemmy ) Glue terps with a medium yield.

All the phenos were potent, greasy, covered in resin and had really pungent smells the first time around so looking forward to see how they turn out with more attention paid to them.
:gorilla: :gorilla: :gorilla: :gorilla: :gorilla:

3 Likes

One of my all time favorite plants. Excellent breeding material as well. You will love them.Need MOAR TGTB!

1 Like

Awesome I am excited :smiley:, I did back up 3 males too to make some F2s once Ive figured out which ladies to use!!
:gorilla: :gorilla: :gorilla: :gorilla: :gorilla:

1 Like