Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

Praying for you hope you feel a bit better i had a corona scare last week false positive but its beginning around here they just closed up wallyworld target and a bunch of big chain grocery stores here in central fla tamps area counties due to the dam china virus and schools are about to be closed tomorrow i think in pasvo hillboro and hernsndo counties and surrounding caresd enuf is enuf there will be no one working to be able to mhake any money to pay frikkin bills they will have to start printing cash. I also accept gold bullion as a form.of payment ( lol)

4 Likes

Welcome aboard

Peace out and stay safe

3 Likes

21 Likes

Thanks
Looking forward to this site/ its been a long time since I have been on any forum.
My memory does not serve me well but about 21 yrs later, here I’m again.
Sure to find good people as well.
Thanks again

7 Likes

Your very welcome enjoy

Peaceout and stay aafe

5 Likes

Loving the color on these!!!

4 Likes

Beautiful buds😍

4 Likes

Hope you and yours get to feeling better @Tonygreen, sending prayers up for ya!

8 Likes

OG, OG!!! This tread gives more meaning to "take care. do stay EXTRA safe and, as hard as it is in the present moment, be w-e-l-l!! Tony and Family, stay in the fight/all the best…mister :honeybee: :pray:

10 Likes

Looks bomb bro!!!

5 Likes

@Tonygreen man i was in the service for 16 yrs, appreciate the gung ho but you need to rest when your tired,the grow isnt as important as your health.

man take care of yourself and yours. please.

12 Likes

Smart move @Tonygreen, try to sleep sitting up if you can. Also, get rest and stay hydrated and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, though I am sure I am not telling you anything you don’t already know. It sounds like you’re dealing with a lot at the moment and I’m really sorry to hear that you’re feeling like this right now

10 Likes

When I got sick, my body did the same thing more you are moving more you are breathing. I slept damn near vertical. Crank up the humidity. The mist function on my showerhead was the best.

8 Likes

29 Likes

Hey JustGrowing - welcome to the party!

Lot of good folks here (and the occasional knucklehead too…!), with tons of knowledge to burn.

5 Likes

Somebody say burn? :green_heart::fire::dash:

3 Likes

If you or @Evergreenz have a problem with me, send me a PM - don’t take up space in @Tonygreen’s thread. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yup!

Ten Characters

1 Like

Hey, PNH - not sure if that is at me, but if so, no, not implying any problem at all.

Looking now I see I hit “reply” to the wrong post - only meant to say hello to JustGrowing.

Sorry for any confusion.

3 Likes

I don’t think there was any confusion, but OK :neutral_face:

Looks like you basically called me a knucklehead for my reply to another user as you were welcoming that user, then your buddy @Evergreenz liked the “burn” that you gave me by calling me a knucklehead, and you agreed. I mean, you can play the passive aggressive role, but I still prefer that you take it to PM and leave it off of Tony’s thread.

6 Likes