Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

I Couldn’t wait on the seeds to be ready had to run out and get a taster, taste okay but it is just a glimpse of what’s to come from these gems!!!

6 Likes

There might be a just few people looking for some non habit forming sleep aids

Calyx Bros has a whole line named for their tranquilizing effects

8 Likes

Good choice man. I begged for some. It’s worth it, I’ve been smoking it today. Good stuff.

Yall and your doo doo smells. :rofl:

6 Likes

Think I found me a keeper! :heart_eyes:

23 Likes

22 Likes

Can’t see the bud thru all those trichs!!!

6 Likes

Forget habit forming, I’d settle for anything. I can’t think of the last time I slept 6 consecutive hours. Sad to miss this run, actually lol.

9 Likes

There will be plenty of seeds to be traded or gifted after this, believe me lol

12 Likes

I agree 100 percent. What produces more resin , better quality bud? I would grow strains like big bud and critical mass if yeilds what I was after .
I was watching one commercial grow on YouTube and the lead grower had it very cold in the flower room to the point where the camera guy had to put long sleeves on when filming.

4 Likes

Is this Tony’s gg4?

2 Likes

I’m in a support group for people with sleep disorders and one of the common grievances is the whole paradox of being dependent on sleep aids. You can’t sleep without them, but are you truly addicted cause you only need them for an essential function that they didn’t cause? Of course benzodiazepines can become addictive and cause health problems in themselves.

The nature of these disorders is that they are caused by a range of different things, and effective treatments from person to person can vary greatly. I’m fortunate in a way because something that’s relatively straight forward helps me. The problem is the world’s bonkers and criminalizes cannabis, which allows some to live a healthier and happier life. Hence the collection and preservation of certain varieties.

10 Likes

Indeed it is Tony’s GG4, same pack I sent you yours from!

9 Likes

Bog sour bubbles. Is great for insomnia

7 Likes

Mmmmmm so much to grow so little time

12 Likes

Epic nug man! Hows she smoke tho?!
You can see the influence, reminds me of the mom.
Mind if I share your pic?

20 Likes

Waiting on balls so I can thin these out and spread em a bit. I apologize for my gross pre filter ha

25 Likes

I was planning on doing the same thing, but all of my GG4 plants turned out to be females :monkey_face:

It’s easy to clean the pre-filter, just time-consuming. I remove all of the plants from the tent and then remove the filter and smack the dirt off of the filter outside, then use a vacuum cleaner to remove most of the rest of the loose dirt. Put about 2 to 3 inches of water in the kitchen sink and add some bleach and dawn dish soap. Submerse the filter into the sink and wring it and twist it while still submersed in the bleach/water. It’s best to avoid trying to clean by running water through the filter, that will just embed the dirt deeper in to the pre filter. When you see the water turn dark change the solution and start over, and keep repeating until you don’t get any more dirt. Air dry to avoid shrinking. I can put them through many cleanings before I need to actually replace them.

8 Likes

I’m not in the mood or shape atm, barely keeping up on water, they are sucking it down, gave them a nice hard 2.2 Ec feed, I reckon that’ll show some nuts.

10 Likes

The prefilters are machine washable as well. Synthetics program, low temp, low centrifugal speed (like 1000 rpm). Come out as new :+1:.

4 Likes

Share away bro! She’s gassy and chemmy with a bit of a unique funk to her as well. Stickiest thing ever to roll, forget a grinder! :rofl:

Potency is phenomenal. Definitely save this one for the end of the day, but it doesn’t totally knock me out.

The runt girl I had in the pack, however, produced 15g of some amazing chocolatey gassy flowers that knock me and my girl TF out within an hour every time :rofl:

9 Likes