Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

Neptune seed bank, BOGO double packs!

3 Likes

Most the time the Mexicans would stand there and piss on it and pour apple juice on it.
And say f u white boys

7 Likes

Just like the DARE officer said :rofl::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Saw the last post for info put me down for 1 for sure 2 if it’s a little bit out yet. Sign me up please!

2 Likes

Shit sorry thought this was going to the organizer

1 Like

I added you to the list, but this is how you join seed runs or edit wiki posts

5 Likes

Thank you :pray: really appreciate that and for the space! Stoked

2 Likes

I’m going to be able to start cleaning late this week. Once I get eyes on them I’ll touch base with the man to get the ball rolling this weekend.
Need a couple more weeks to dry proper after that so I’m thinkin we use that window to rally the troops.
Just a rough timeline.

27 Likes

Early reports show a nice ql bean.

39 Likes

Here was a good question, how do you know your beans are ready after harvest/how long do you wait to germ them?

Weighing your beans will give you your best answer. As they cure they will lose water. Weigh your lot after collection to get the baseline. They will drop weight every day. Once you see the weight stop dropping and stabilize you’ve got a perfect bean ready to plant.

63 Likes

Thanks again for this run Tony, and for being a wealth of information with tips like this. Those beans and buds are looking beautiful!

11 Likes

As always, @Tonygreen is true OG!
:100:

12 Likes

That is an awesome, a quantifiable answer!
But how long to wait before harvest?

10 Likes

Hell yes I’m down and I level 2? I can post here so maybe yea let me see if I can figure it out how to add my name for 1 50$

5 Likes

Never and I mean never have I had piss human piss smelling brick weed never

3 Likes

This isn’t a seed run so it doesn’t matter, but still good info to know and directions for adding your name is included towards the bottom of that post I linked

6 Likes

Is it getting close to time to divvy up? Did I miss it?

4 Likes

it’s not time yet. He just said they are drying out…

dotting 'i’s and such

9 Likes

ok cool so we are talking about 3 or 4 weeks it seems, which is good timing for me and $ since I get my disability check on the first of the month

14 Likes

Early returns yield a nice ql bean. Also getting ripped 5 days off the bush ha

42 Likes