Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

Big poster to roll or fold into a funnel

4 Likes

Wow you must get a Kilo of pollen from those plants…:metal::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Amen brother!! :grinning:

13 Likes

So out of curiosity any idea on how you are gonna split em up? Can we expect a few from each mom or a 30 pack from 1 single mom?

10 Likes

I think he said something along those lines of getting some variety up above but I can’t remember exactly and don’t know the post number sorry.

5 Likes

lol…not quite. I actually have a thread about the pollen I collected here. But I also cloned both of those plants before I knew they were males, and decided to grow out the clones as well. I just harvested both and got a hell of a LOT more from each. In fact, from the 2 clones that I harvested, I got a little more than ONE OUNCE of pollen! An ounce still isn’t a kilo, but it’s a shitload of pollen! I attribute the increased production to the ViparSpectra XS4000 LED light I used instead of a T5.

12 Likes

Teaspoon is usually a good haul for me, but I have little patients for growing males. Kudos that’s the most pods I’ve ever seen on a plant.

7 Likes

Teaspoon Kilo Oz…all you need is a pinch to fuck the whole room. Unless you’ve found a way to smoke it…then I’m interested :joy:

3 Likes

Umm, that’s a lot more than the 10g your post says :joy:

4 Likes

I’m gonna try to keep these in lots from each mom, separated so we can compare. Hopefully there will be enough to go around like that.

I’ve got 2 dome tops so those will probably go in their own lot.

3 glue leaners in one lot. I’ll show soon.

Big momma OG RIL lot.

That frosty as hell lot 3 pineconetop. I’m hoping she makes enough for a full lot too.

One pack will be all the original mom for sure. See what the rest of these produce.

I’m not sold on this female structurally but she is a pure head punch. Wouldnt make the cut to release if it’s up to me, the yield is bad… maybe freebie mom, not a pheno I’ve ran across more than a couple times. Same head punch as the other fat pineconetop. If it was like way better wed be talkin ha.

The ones on the floor dont get tossed, they just dont get sold! :metal:

If there is any leftovers these will be restocked at the known banks as a mix.

Once I see what we got we will open the list one more time. I see from lemonadejoe it’s a good time to wrestle up some server fund loot too.

Once we close the list and gettir over I’ll send some extra packs to auction for server fund also if they want em.

36 Likes

It might look like it, but I promise it isn’t. The pic I posted above, and all the pics of those 2 males I posted in my thread, are the 2 plants that produced almost 10 grams of pollen. I don’t have any pics of the 2 male clones that I just harvested last week and got about an ounce.

5 Likes

That is a LOT of pollen lol. Hope you dried it well :laughing: it’ll last you a long time.

5 Likes

Awesome thanks for breaking it down :pray:

4 Likes

Is there a backup/extras signup for this at all? lol

2 Likes

After he counts them up, it will probe be reopened

4 Likes

These are tha Beans
That make that KINGS
:100:

9 Likes

Am I counting right, like roughly 170 “packs”??

And we doin 3 lots of 10 each per “pack” is the plan.

If that’s roughly correct we can open the list again. I’ll be way over.

Dome tops yielded great! :love_you_gesture:
I’ll snap a pic of the gg4 lot before I chop em.
More comin down tonight.

49 Likes

Just added myself, thanks! :pray:t2:

5 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

I’m just gonna have to say thank you :blush::pray: just to have these in the little vault :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::pray: gold in the vault for sure !!

4 Likes

Added, thank you for the opportunity!

6 Likes