Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

Recessive genes will eventually pop up, especially if you inadvertently cross two P1’s hiding em. That’s what’s happening now with all of these so call phenotypical expressions.

5 Likes

yeah the movie Skin was based on the life of a South African black woman born to white parents, and all of the trouble she encountered in the era of apartheid

7 Likes

Wow you can learn all kinds of things here at overgrow!

4 Likes

Cool, I’ve added this info into the first post.

I think that for basic list of participants our wikified first post works great. If you need something more advanced there are external services that can offer much more complex features (google sheets, google forms, doodle.com, etc.) and would suit your needs better than basic post. You can easily link to them.

That is up to @Hugh_Glass what features he needs for the signups…

4 Likes

We are having growing pains . ( who names their kid boner)
I think what we have now is fine . I may , will be more clear right away in the first post. I didn’t start this thread so I wasn’t able make the first post.

5 Likes

First post is “wikified” so you can edit first post just like anyone else with trustlevel 1+

4 Likes

Thanks, but for the record, I don’t need it for me. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

2 Likes

I just counted 103 packs is that correct wow
Amazing

6 Likes

I’ll most likely add another pack come time to pay up if permissable.

3 Likes

Same for me. I may have to add 1 or 2 more to the tally once the grow is finished and all is ready. GOOD VIBES TONY​:+1:t6::person_in_lotus_position:t6:‍♂:fist:t6: Stay safe and be well All.
Peace

2 Likes

if he runs extra i probably will as well,wanted to bump my packs up but will wait,let others get some.

6 Likes

@Tonygreen. Wonder if we will hit the 200 pack mark??!! It may be possible!:innocent:

5 Likes

that would be a run of 6000 viable seeds :crazy_face: :astonished:

5 Likes

Quick update, not much to show yet. Got slammed with gnats end of summer, root damage and leds are a recipe for disaster! Back on track, got the gnats eradicated, some didn’t care for the spinosad soak so they culled themselves.
Found a bag of gnat nix that works great actually, pretty dusty product is the only downside. I applied with a mask on since it gets in the air and who wants to breathe in baked glass ha! Once it’s down it stays in place good though.
Topped up a bunch, will observe the ones that shoot recover the fastest, will cull a few more then separate and up pot once they throw new shoots and that initial stem thicken kicks in.
Id say repot in about a week then we will start moving a long good.

30 Likes

To clarify the leds really push plants hard when they are young so if you get root damage too it’s tough, especially seedlings and clones.
Got out my old 4 foot t5, they are a lot happier in recovery now ha.
The benefit of starting gorilla bubble under strong light is it suppresses growth on the sour bubble leaners even more. A tougher start under big lights that I would have pulled off if not for the gnat outbreak!

19 Likes

I finally fixed my seedling issue by buying dimmers for my 65w quantum boards. I waa getting twisted deformed leaves on all my seedlings. Dimmed down my lights and this seedling run is doing great. Leds are tough on seedlings .

10 Likes

My GB bx5 keeper, “twin” pheno, 2 three footers, keeping them in 3 gal for now to try to slow them down ha.
Hopefully I’ll only need one and I can slap the other with some headbanger down the line. Pretty sad my sour d bx3 dust karma g sent me didn’t take last run but I know the headbanger has what I need there!
Stay tuned, it will get a lot more interesting shortly!

31 Likes

GG4 RIL @ 7 weeks

36 Likes

Gg4 Pheno easily found from seed now.

33 Likes

@Tonygreen Sweet nice structure and branching.Going to be a pleasure to be buying and growing these seeds out to find a true Queen and winner…Your rock Tony.Again thanks for doing this for all of us,just another example of what sets you apart from others.

5 Likes