Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

Hi @bil - welcome to OG, be sure to stay tuned and start reading and posting and making yourself at home here in the meantime while Tony grows out these seeds for us all.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @bil. Good choice of forums to add to your repertoire, lots of great advice and learning opportunities, not saying that you need it, but it’s here! Enjoy

7 Likes

@bil welcome aboard
You’ll see a great deal of great growers here and great Info
Paps

5 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself @OG

I would love some of those . Also to pay my bill for the collab.

2 Likes

@Cannacrabber add your name and number of packs needed to the list above.

It looks like we are currently at 122 packs reserved as of right now @Hugh_Glass and @Tonygreen, if my math is correct. That’s 3660 seeds so that means roughly 183 of those will be the magic :fire: Just imagine the impact this will have on the breeding community - 2021 will be the year of the Gorilla Glue

8 Likes

I believe I am down for 2 just need to pay pal or cash app Tony right?

1 Like

Great community project @Tonygreen… good to see you around!

20 Likes

@DocD. How have you been?

8 Likes

pay attention to this thread, when the seeds are done and ready to be shipped, everyone will be given instructions on how to pay at that time. All of that info is in the first post of this thread, where you can also sign up to reserve your packs by clicking the edit button and adding your name to the list.

9 Likes

Cannacrabber @Hugh_Glass will be collecting the money via paypal and will be distributing the seeds to us when the time arrives.Tony’s seed run for us is still a couple of months from completition

8 Likes

Great to see you around motz! It’s been awhile. Hope you’re doing well!

13 Likes

When Doc D chimes in , you know this is special :scream::pray::muscle:t3:

4 Likes

I just didn’t wanna be the last to pay as I am new here! Ill calm down n pop these slurricane #33 fems from in-house meantime. I’m already running a cpl Jimmy rustlers! I’m :blush: happy!

5 Likes

No worries we are all excited and eager for this one.Going to be some super happy growers that find that Queen of Queens in Tonys creation.

6 Likes

I’ll be separating them and repotting this weekend. Then a little veg and final veg selections before the flip.

Was in the ER last weekend with a nasty prostate infection. Shit is kicking my ass and the meds are nasty shit! Resting up and getting better daily. I thought I was a goner, felt that bad! Couldnt piss and my body went nuts!

21 Likes

What’s up with ya? Was just looking at those giant Maza the other day, killerl :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Well glad your feeling bette and still up for gardening! It’s been a rough year for sure. Not all just COVID but it seems the bad luck/news just doesn’t end.

6 Likes

Omg I’m telling everyone take care of your prostate.
Who knew? They say men dont talk about it. Hit me like a brick to the head.
I think we all need some reprieve. One thing after another. I feel like I’ve aged fast this year. Not how I planned my big 4 0!

18 Likes

Dude, I turned 40 in August. My wife turned earlier in the year. It’s not what any of us planned. I wanted all my friends to be able to get together and call me old and make fun of me in person. That didn’t exactly work this year :joy:

Here’s to us over the hill, old, decrepid bastards :rofl:

12 Likes