Tonys Tortured Beans GG4 and GB BX5 REGS

So I’ve decided to drop 7 of Tonys Tortured Beans GG4 and 5 Gorilla Bubble BX5…there were 6 in the 5 pack. Excited to see what pops!!

31 Likes

25 Likes

I’m all out of likes but am in for the grow?

3 Likes

I’ve given away 5 or 6 10 packs of Tonys GG4 to friends…that’s why I no longer have the packaging lol…still have about 40 or 50 GG4 beans myself though

5 Likes

All good my friend. Appreciate it!

1 Like

i’m your friend :star_struck: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

If ya like I can send ya some beans…should have the group buy on the way as well :crossed_fingers: What a mess that was

1 Like

lol no thats fine i was just messing around, i do have a pack coming from the group buy

2 Likes

Gorilla Bubble BX5 were freebies

2 Likes

So I always boil my water and let it cool before dropping my seeds in. Something I read in High Times like 20+ years ago. It’s worked so far so I haven’t changed my method.

3 Likes

My Tonys Tortured Beans Stash

Bunch of GB BX4 F1 in there as freebies too

21 Likes

I can’t grow regular seeds anymore to much heart break :rofl:
Just killed 19 males this grow

Good luck with the grow big

4 Likes

Wow! 19, that’s a lot

2 Likes

SSSDH X GB is up on deck soon too :grimacing::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Hey @Tonygreen,
I got some GB BX1 F1 from dcseedexchange awhile ago and it came with freebies inside but they weren’t labeled. Any idea what those might be??

2 Likes

19 males out of how many total seeds??

1 Like

What would you want for 5 beans I got left out when that deal was going down due to my way I’d sent PayPal Hugh wouldn’t accept it good in one way but not so great after Tony made it right.

5 Likes

Absolutely nothing. Just PM me a safe address

7 Likes

I appreciate it pm on the way thanks

2 Likes

19 lol couldn’t believe all different strains as well,
My photo grow is off to a slow start but I’ve started it got the females

5 Likes