Top Strains of 2020

I know some of my favs are on here. Anyone else got any they think should be on the list?

ICC, GG4, and GMO are def too notch in both effect, terps, and bag appeal.
Ive never had Runts or MAC yet.

4 Likes

Heh, so the top 2020 strains are all Girl Scout Cookie crosses except for the GG4, wtf :rofl:

I’ve had that Ice Cream Cake before, aeroponic dispensary near me grows it, it’s tasty but its that general hybrid-high with no discernable features to it, and it wasn’t very potent either, think 18-20%…

I’ve only had the MAC in a cross with Purple Punch and I got burnt rubber smell&taste and it puts me to sleep. Best strain I’ve had so far for my back pain though.

3 Likes

I’ve tried everyone but slurrican
if I had to choose one from their list mimosa wins by a landslide haven’t been terribly impressed with any of the rest
they all have an appeal of looks and high numbers but after this many years nothing new really impresses me all the cookies and cakes are so so in my opinion
I just don’t dig the flavor profiles and while strong the high is always so boring and clinical which may be exactly what another is looking for just not homie

3 Likes

Agreed i cant smoke any more cookies. Ill choose fuel all day before a cookie pheno. I miss the old strains.

4 Likes

This is my current favorite in my garden! Great smells,bag appeal I just wish it was a little more potent. But that’s me :sunglasses:
My last Slurricane

2 Likes

Anybody have psychedelic strains that they can talk about? As far as personal favorite of 2020? I’m really wanting to hunt down some good sativa heavy thcv strains if they exist.

1 Like

I loved mac and am smoking it right now, it was my best tasting perfect stone weed I grew in the last year. Its going to be a staple in my rotation, I can deal with long veg, I’m not impatient.

1 Like