TopDawg Genetics

Hard to believe but I could not find a dedicated topic for TD.
Here’s my GMO x (Grape Ape x Tres Haze) bred by Money Mike. O.D.D. cut popped by my pal GMO.

41 Likes

I’ll tag along if you don’t mind

Paps

Iv always been interested in top dawg

9 Likes

Sweet! I will definitely be watching this one. With a 79 day flower time, she really yields nicely… I have been drooling over GMO’s pics for a while now.
I hope you knock this one out if the park, @hoss8455
:v:

3 Likes

Thanks boss! I’ve got a male from the same pack & I plan throwing some pollen at the ODD cut for those folks drooling over his pics but don’t take in cuts.

5 Likes

Male from the same pack as the O.D.D. cut.

13 Likes

Very nice! I’ll tag along

1 Like

That’s a very nice looking male ! Beauty !
Peace

1 Like

Got my eyes peeled for the show!
:eyes: :eye:

:robot:

2 Likes

Nice! I never ran TD before. Snagged a pack of Sour Diesel F4 for a go.

4 Likes

Dirty taxi x Stardawg (twisted pheno)

20221025_064923
@Emeraldgreen

18 Likes

Hell of a pack to grab! you won’t be dissapointed!

2 Likes

The Roaddawg colab with Karma is damned tasty, fine work. I’ll rec that all over the shop.

5 Likes

I recently had some Sour Diesel bx3 dropped at Verde here in Denver. Let’s just say some outstanding smoke. I ve grown my share of SD cuts and strains over the years and it took me back.
The A5 Mango Haze phenos he dropped at the same place we’re interesting. I grabbed the 3 of them and they all had good properties and effects all Sativa divas TBH what I need rather than the hybrids I smoke most of the time. If I can recall the #79 was the best had that beautiful staircase skinny bud appeal with a three tiered terpene which is my one trait I myself feel is a true winner in a strain.
Sour 2018 is good but I ve had some lesser than acceptable of this from said place recently. The NYCD really comes through and plays well in pairing.

I recently had some Hp21 Kush going and doing great. Culled due to my negligent ways not the plants. They had promise.

I ve grown a few StarDawg crosses and I dig that strain. Reminds me of sweet tart candy.

I ve got a a few packs of his in my arsenal ATM and when next year time to pop for outdoor comes I will load some up to stand the test of Colorado weather from April to Oct … Should be big :sunglasses:

4 Likes

6 Likes

I´d be happy if someone could point out to few “must try” TopDawg strains, classics or otherwise… thx in advance. :pray:

3 Likes

TopDawg is known for chem and diesel mostly. Although JJ does enjoy sativa so he also has a bunch of sativa work.
What kind of high do you enjoy @Kimes

3 Likes

Yeah, JJ used to be a dealer in NYC back in the day, so a lot of his stuff is based around the old New York strains. Chems, Diesel, and Hazes are the big three. I don’t know if Money Mike is still involved over there, but he has/had access to a lot of good stuff too. In other words, pretty much anything should be decent. They’re pros over there.

5 Likes

Dirty Taxi, Underdog and all the DNL work is gorgeous. You’re missing out if you don’t search through some of the piff as well :slight_smile:

Just did a couple runs w the Cherry Jerry as well and it is holding its own now in permanent rotation.

On top of just good genetics, a lot of the contributors to TD are just good people…

2 Likes

8 Likes

Nice grow you’ve got going over there fellow grower!

1 Like