Topdawg stardawg

I thought I had went thru all my topdawg stardawg seeds but I just found 3 more, here’s hoping I get at least 1 female so I can make some seeds hopefully regulars and fems if I get one of each

83 Likes

Mother do you think they’ll drop the bomb!!!

17 Likes

10 Likes

Following! Top Dawg is awesome stuff. Ive just been in love woth my Sour Diesels!!

15 Likes

Love that Indy meme @Cbizzle :joy:
I got my eyes out for this one @legalcanada …I mean on…er… Whatever preposition applies.
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :bear::sparkles:

11 Likes

Sorry, I’m late but, I’m back here in the corner. Gonna pull up a chair :chair:
image-299
image-308
image-297
I hope that y’all have a great evening/morning, whichever it is, for you. Y’all be safe :v:t4:
Gary

17 Likes

Oh this will be a treat! :grin::grin:

8 Likes

idk, they are topdogs orignal seeds, but it was his version 2 not version 1. from what i recall every female i tried before ended up throwing nannies so i’m going to have to be real careful and baby them, maybe run my flower tent at 75% of max power this time and feed them a bit lighter than the others. (maxigrow? the stinky shit)

i dont remember how these coop runs went and how many open slots there were so if a Leader could edit my first post and add maybe 50? signup slots for various trust levels and whoever the distributor is for each area.

11 Likes

Let’s goooo!!! This should be fun to watch:)!!

1 Like

Let the show begin :grin: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

1 Like

I’m gonna chill in the corner and follow along… good luck with the run…

1 Like

Nice! Definitely down for this, love me som Stardawg. Be nice to see her grown from seed as I’ve only ever had a cut.

6 Likes

Best of luck on topdawg stardawg!!! Im rooting for ya! 3 seedz, may the weed gods smile upon your soil!

5 Likes

Update: I think I lost them yesterday… Can’t find them anywhere altho there’s a chance I planted them so I’ll search everywhere today or maybe they’ll sprout out of the pots in a few days :confused:

They were topdawg originals though it was his v2 release, I honestly think I had nanner/hermie problems with the ones I tried to grow so maybe I’ll take go real easy on it with food and lights

12 Likes

They will pop up!

5 Likes

Great strain
I’ll be pulling up a chair :chair:

1 Like

If it throws nanners as a seed plant, yet is very good…run it as a clone. It will have a shorter flower time and tend to be less likely to make nanners.

5 Likes

Best of luck.

2 Likes

lmao, you sound like me. My mind is off in space. I come in here and read what I post in some threads, that I don’t remember at all. lol. I think it’s the speed reading day after day. We’re soaking in so much info on a daily basis. I love it. :v:

2 Likes

Oh nice ! Excited to see this run!
I hear that is a really awesome strain, I’ve never had it before, but I have heard great things about her. Sending good vibes !
:seedling::herb:🪴 :evergreen_tree:

:v::green_heart: