Topping at start of flower?

So I’m growing in a greenhouse and one strain is just starting to flower but it’s also hitting the top of the greenhouse. What happens if I top em…… what might happen if I don’t? I’ve never had this issue lol :laughing:

4 Likes

Bend the stem over

11 Likes

I agree with bending it over. You can top it and it will continue to grow normally but without that top. If you still want to have a nice big top flower bending it over is your best bet.

6 Likes

I’m not entirely sure how much or to where to bend it lol the greenhouse is pretty full. Welcome any advice

12 Likes

Nice plants!

5 Likes

It happens even indoor, this one try to escape by the air exhaust point lol

If you don’t top, the plant will adapt.

Now to dodge the condensation the morning, with a simple rope at two nodes before the apex, you can have fun in ben,ding it back and even making a spiral why not. Flowers “stem” will be turned to the sky but fixed on something that go down.

If you’re hardcore you can go to “BDSM bondage” too ^^, like this :

Topping will re-engage a lot of hormones in July, cornelian choice.

6 Likes

it gets worse…

15 Likes

I welcome it getting worse, just used to it going straight up lol

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s a fun greenhouse

3 Likes

I bet it is! How tall is it? I am hoping to get one, one day!

1 Like

Ten foot peak :blush:

2 Likes

Nice! What strains are touching the roof?

2 Likes

Those are the Swazipulco Gold from @JohnnyPotseed

6 Likes

Ah my eyes lit up when i saw this i donthis all the time

.Bend that top over my friend.Plant will morph to have the rest of the lower branches rise up to make a bunch of medium Tops instead of one big one you wont be hanging it on a wall anyway three times as many tops at this point at least .The plant growth auxins that control top height growth will spread and evenly distribute said auxin to all tops having them all now compete to grow upward and compete for space and become all main tops at the same time.More buddage .From what i see id bend her at least two ft to a ft and a half down from the tippy top of yours

11 Likes

Nice strain!

1 Like

I just made a donation to Johnny Pot Seed today? For the Frankenstein he has back in stock! I was also looking at that one a little while back?

5 Likes

That whole bush minus the plant i just pulled the top down is all Frankie and Frankie crosses.Your going to like those beans Frankie makes monsters

3 Likes

Tops are auxins generator with canna, it’s “falling down” actually ^^

3 Likes

I suppose I’ll go with the tying it over, will be my first adventure with it :blush:

3 Likes

I was thinking of how it spreads guess i could have worded it better my bad

1 Like