TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Haha I know the feeling, there’s times I gotta catch up on my own damn thread!

3 Likes

It’s always a good read though. Lots of laughs and some fine growing going on.

3 Likes

Thanks bro :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Noticing a few issues in the Veg room , this is why I hate running new nutrients :persevere: you use something for years and could use it with your eyes closed and just know…. Then , someone’s sends me stuff to try and I’m like “why not” and it’s like starting over! I should know better by now…. Well, time to figure this stuff out

16 Likes

What brand of nutrients?

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m switching nutrients this outdoor. I know the feeling. Grrr. I will say it much easier for me to dial in using coco. I can do lots of micro dosing. My gypsum is arriving today. I’m phasing out Cal-Mag.

3 Likes

Look at the back of the old bottles and then look at the back of the new bottles
: )

3 Likes

That is novel idea. “read the directions” :rofl: I hate directions :rofl: I don’t hate them in the strong sense. I don’t follow them as I should. Snap. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yes lol

Was more talkin ingredients and their percentages or if completely missing etc

4 Likes

Directions? We don’t need no stinking directions .

4 Likes

I did do that with this Mega crop 2 part I am switching too. Plenty of Mag so I am phasing out Cal Mag for Gyspum.

2 Likes

What’s the npk ratio’s of the new two part ?

2 Likes

A 5-12-26 and it has .03% Boron :rofl: and the B 15.5-0-0

I really like their Sweet Candy 0-27-27

3 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior Athena blended

4 Likes

I’ve been dying to run Jacks, and had every intention of doing so once my CS stockpile was mostly used up. But just as I got close I was asked if I’d like to try Athena. No stipulations just tell ‘em if I like it or not…. Couldn’t resist as I have seen exceptional results with Athena Blended and Pro, if I like it a lot I may try the pro next :man_shrugging:t2: way too early to tell but every plant I’ve fed in Veg this far is showing signs of issues , I also (like always ) fed half to start.

2 Likes

Yeah I have been micro dosing myself. I like to use an array of supplements. I’m kinda of a mico dosing fool.

2 Likes

Lol my kinda guy

2 Likes

What I am liking about this mega crop A and B and Sweet candy. 20.00 or less for a bag that will last me more than this outdoor. I spent well over 200.00 last year on Foxfarm. 150.00 on Big Bloom alone.

1 Like

I’ve heard great things about mega crop over the years, it was high up on my list for a long time, but changed it to Jacks last spring after seeing some evidence it was much easier to obtain here. Hope is absolutely amazing for you and your girls :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Dialing it in.

Isn’t Athena what bobgrows is using? @TopShelfTrees1
I’m also trying some TPS for first time. Just the TPS Signal come bloom. I have heard good things about TPS ONE- TPS Silica- TPS Signal

7 Likes