TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I tried to eat my casio watch.

5 Likes

what would u reccomend im out of the loop on the mushrooms and strengths lol and how much should i give him ?

3 Likes

Was it anal log?

3 Likes

2 Likes

1/2 gram of mild shrooms. NO PE and maybe throw in a bonghit. Should be plenty.

4 Likes

do it for us fellow anxiety induced members and see if it clears the anxiety all together lol!

2 Likes

sounds like you were on some windowpain HAHAHAHA. or some microdot or that fing blatter acid WOWWW.

hahaha the good but not so good days …

5 Likes

It’s actually what I’m thinking…. Still kinda scared though not gonna lie. Actually 1/2 gram is what I was gonna recommend, golden teachers maybe?

3 Likes

I like 0.7 golden teachers but I don’t do it often.

4 Likes

never hurts to go lower dose if its there first time, you can always eat a bit more but cant really uneat the stuff. have some milk handy as well in case ya ya know…

HAHAHA …

5 Likes

It was laughing clown blotter back in the day. “which was Wednesday by the way” ~ Dane Cook

2 Likes

same here i wanted to try and just get one huge trip that re calcs my brain and then magically stop the anxiety lol. sounds good in my head but inreality i dont know if it would work lol

i will have to source the shrooms than and see what kinds are available anyone know if online places are good ?

3 Likes

Fu!$ing milk! Omg I wonder how many people actually tried that and failed miserably! Smh

2 Likes

Golden Teachers are good first choice. Low chance of a bad trip.

4 Likes

Harmonized Hemp. They have killer delivery services but unsure if they do liver out there, if not they ship 100% it’s a friend and his dad’s business in Toronto and I swear by them if I ever have to buy ANYTHING. Great prices too, and freebies :wink:

2 Likes

bookmarked thank u gonna browse them

2 Likes

Once tripping there is only one way to come down and that is “Time”

4 Likes

That’s a fact :facepunch:t2: and sometimes the waiting is the hardest part.

3 Likes

That to me is criminal.

2 Likes

Ya , pretty Fuct up for sure!

1 Like