TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 . How far along are the BB Sodas? I’m at 55 on the BB Cookies. Saw a couple seeds in a lower bud by the tent door. Right at the height where the zipper is. Might have been some light? Not looking stressed at all. Got one starting to fade.

2 Likes

Now that’ll definitely do it!

1 Like

They are at day 46 today , no way , damnit ya If it’s at zipper height by the door most likely, oh well as long as it’s only a few it’s better than a tent full. I’ve got that one that’s fading heavy already

2 Likes

Most likely that.
It happened to me a few times.

2 Likes

Good morning guys! @shag how are you today brother?

4 Likes

Good morning my friend!
Good morning ya’ll!
A bit hot here for 9:30 am , gonna be a hot one today.
I don’t have a lot planned myself.
Just hoping to stay cool… :hot_face:

4 Likes

In the heat of the night
In the heat of the day
When I close my eyes
When I look your way

I’m going back to sleep.

3 Likes

@shag its Hot here too bro, 74 at 9am supposed to be another scorcher thank god for central air ! @Foreigner that sounds like a great idea tbh except I couldn’t sleep now anyway

1 Like

I’ve been awake for too long so it’s the right move.

I will sleep like a drugged child on a road trip.

3 Likes

Lmmfao in that case I would definitely, my lazy ass just got up an hour ago give or take

3 Likes

I think I’m at 3am but I stopped counting ages ago, it’s just my way.

2 Likes

Yep, definitely in the nap zone for me lol, I’m usually itching for one by 1the latest. You must sleep like I used to. Whenever I got a chance .

3 Likes

I tend to get no more than 3 hours in one go. It’s worse since I quit drinking but it’s an acceptable consequence.

7 Likes

Definitely acceptable in that case, good on you. :facepunch:t2:respect

6 Likes

Good morning everyone

7 Likes

Morning everyone. This explains so much ^^^^^^

3 Likes

Man that sucks. Kava-Kava candies might help you sleep through the night. Helped me. It’s a light dose of Kava Kava extract & chamomile. Lot of ex-drinkers swear by Kava & the candy form avoids all the silly preparation. Just need 1-2 candys before bed (sugar free).

I’ve tried everything, Ashwaganda etc. Everything had a hangover feeling. This does not :+1:

4 Likes

Never heard of that as a sleep aid, cool. I have been messing with ashwaganda myself,just got these melatonin and collagen gummies from centrum (wife got them free ) they help to put me and keep me asleep but zombie city for hours in the morning. I was trying to DM @HolyAngel this morning and my damn brain was frozen, like I couldn’t even think of what I had seed wise (that should be burned in my brain ffs) so ya onto the next one, maybe I’ll give those a shot, basically since I started taking escitalopram/cipralex I sleep finally but wake up LOTS, and don’t get enough rem sleep. Even if I smoke 3 absolute targets! Hash, bud, rosin/Kief , then take my cipralex, wait an hour and I’ll pass out but guarantee I’m waking up again soon and many many more times :man_facepalming:t2: maybe I’m just screwed idk but I’m starting to just give up and enjoy what I do get, and continue to nap like a damn narcoleptic all over the place.

5 Likes

Yup all the other natural & rx options have you zombified in the morning. It’s a shame. I’ve found weed keeps me up longer in edible form so far. Then again I’ve only been using NL1, haven’t had a chance to really try other strains yet.

I get the narcolepsy thing! Lol

2 Likes

Hey K, how you doing today brother? Was just thinking about you and you pop up , nicely done mr.wizard! @crownpoodle

1 Like