TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

You’re in the US right ? @Gonzo

1 Like

Morning bud. Kinda wonky right now. Touch of Vertigo going. Ate shit getting out of bed. Got up too fast. Bed does not mean I was sleeping. Bad TV all night

3 Likes

Oh, sorry to hear that @crownpoodle My dad gets it bad,real bad and often .but he’s also got a big hole and a metal plate in his head where they removed a tumour as a young boy. It seems like we are a bunch of damn insomniacs over here! I think I’m gonna start working on a sleep strain, correction I AM ! not one that knocks you out instantly, and not one that is so heavy it just crushes but one that puts you in a nice spot and eases all worries/woes then slowly travels down your body alleviating aches and pains especially in the back/neck/shoulders as well as ceasing muscle spasms all the while preparing you for a stellar , GOOD, LONG , UNINTERRUPTED SLEEP. Idc if it takes 10-15 years but this is one of several new goals I’m setting out to accomplish starting this summer, right now in fact!

5 Likes

Nice goal for a strain. Yeah, lot of night zombies. Can’t sleep, but not awake enough to think properly. That becomes evident when I look at texts and posts from 2-4am.
The OTS puts me down pretty good. BTW, that cures nicely. About 2009 I was getting some Ogre Kush. Almost too strong when you 1st smoked it. That was good. AF Crack. Same guy in McKinleyville.

3 Likes

The best sleep aid since the beginning of time. “bust a nut” :metal: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Lol tru that :facepunch:t2: fact

3 Likes

Yessir! VA, right in the middle of the east coast, not too cold, not too hot & it finally legalized cannabis.

6 Likes

@Gonzo I Wish I could send you edibles, anyone send packaged , licensed edibles across the border? I know I should have known that but addresses are a blur around here, apparently countries too :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Guilty. I do my best thinking when it’s dark. And my worst.

3 Likes

Man I have no doubt if I were in Canada you’d be hooking me up, you’re the man! Its cool though I’m starting to meet people around here, pretty soon I’ll be all hooked up like you :+1:

4 Likes

Careful there @Gonzo . In a short time you’ll have stuff coming out your ears? So many strains…so little time. Ya @TopShelfTrees1 . Pop those fuckers, then figure out fitting them in. I have a shoe rack to hang for solos in the 3x3. Was that one of your hacks?

4 Likes

I just ordered my dad one of these after seeing it yesterday here. :sunglasses: :metal: Father’s Day. Now he can stop spraying weed killer upwind/downwind any wind around my fucking plants. I told him “You’re entering a World of Pain”.

3 Likes

No photo or description

3 Likes

Or was that the torch? Looks like a tweeker invention.

3 Likes

Yeah, now I just have to make sure he has a hose on stand by. :rofl: I know he’s going to be out there burning all kinds shit. Tweeker’s would have a full size propane tank in a backpack made out of a hefty trash bag and a wand made from a plastic vacuum adapter and duct tape. “this will work”

3 Likes

Not my hack but it’s a good one, they actually have planting hangers made to hold soil now too, just a bigger shoe rack. I needed one this round, I’m just glad they are starting to show finally so I can make some room.

1 Like

@Gonzo where you at? We have a fresh tray of hoe made edibles. Help you get some sleep.

3 Likes

Respect @Indicana_Jones :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Just sounds heavy af! Never had this one but now I wanna try it!

4 Likes

Super cool of you to offer man but think I’m staying away from the edibles for now. Last round of decarbed bud I ate was 4 hours of “not fun” :laughing:

You’re the man though appreciate it.

4 Likes