TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Ahhh, that explains it, I looked before and I gave up, now I was like I’m gonna ask him lol. No worries at all. I’d definitely take some regardless I just wanted to check out what you are up to.

3 Likes

Thank you @BirD SO MUCH STANK SO LITTLE TIME :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Lol I just photo bomb and lurk around in other people’s threads. I’m just running a test run of 3 strains I crossed in the last year at the moment. No pollen chucking this run. I did just dust a couple of Lemon Slush x AHP and Sherb Breath x AHP with some Shiskaberry 3 pollen

7 Likes

@VAkish I Love @Budderton work! I actually popped some lemon slush a little while back, still youngins in Veg, hardest part with him is picking what to throw down, SO MUCH FIRE! Haha hopefully those turn out killer too, I’ve been contemplating what to do with my Shiska pollen in fact as well, plus I just grabbed some Florida OG pollen from a stellar male I need to utilize too.

5 Likes

Holy smokes your tents got it goin on, man.

Guess what? I finally got my system finalized. Gonna pop bout 40 seeds this week and be just like you big homie.

5 Likes

Thanks for the love @TopShelfTrees1 ! Those LS will be flavor bombs, if you get a few females to the finish line. Looking forward to seeing what you find in them, best of luck!
@VAkish , those sound like some wicked crosses! May you get a great seed set!
:grin::v:

6 Likes

Yes! Epic news! I absolutely love it, can’t wait to watch the show. Been waiting to here this @Indicana_Jones

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I was hoping for, got lots of stank but I need to throw in some different options to mix it up. Plus I love lemon!

4 Likes

Some awesome pics brother, thank for posting the MB15 pics too.
I still like the Khalifa Mints even over my own offspring. :drooling_face:

What is that one again and from who?
Please and thank you. :hugs:

5 Likes

They are all-right. Right for Hightimes Mag :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

It’s Khalifa Kush and the Menthol from Compound Genetics. This was actually hunted by a good friend and exceptional breeder from Toronto. It’s as elite as they come IMO and the flavour is off the charts! Classic OG gas! Earthy dank Kush and this touch of menthol in the background that is just unreal and finishes it off, it’s one of those lip smackers that you taste 20 mins after you put the joint out, instantaneous grease ring…. I absolutely love it and ironically it doesn’t get more elusive atm.

11 Likes

@ColeLennon Haha ironically that was a dream of mine for 14-15 years! Sad that my game is where it’s at now but High Times has fell off, I used to love hitting the store every month, the little lady that owns the corner store I’ve hit up for 20+ years used to keep the first copy behind the counter so when I walked in she would lay down 5 packs of zig zag whites, and a high times lol. Not anymore sadly.

5 Likes

Hah. Adding in the 6 new buckets into the system was the easy part. Took me about 30 mins the other day. It’s just the cleaning that I neglected to do between 3 runs that I was really bullshitting on.

Now I just need to make a mini flood table that will be big enough to hold all 40 seedlings. That’s the easy part.

2 Likes

I’ll know for sure after but if this isn’t close to that NorCal cut MB#15 I’m gonna dive in for a bigger hunt, I really want that cut bad it’s the gassiest thing I’ve ever experienced, killer buzz too! I was hoping to have more but my male/fem ratio SUCKED BAD this run!

3 Likes

Ya the longer you leave that crap the harder it is, especially scale/lime deposits etc. can’t wait too see it!

2 Likes

Gonna run me a bunch of thca hemp in them buckets

8 Likes

Nice! Love the space! You got the big boy bottles too! I need to invest in one, I have two medium ones which are much easier to lug but I miss my big bottles and the guy coming to pick them up too

2 Likes

Bro. Getting that thing upstairs was the mother of all fuckers. I can’t wait til it’s empty. I don’t have plans on firing it up until it gets hot up in that room in the middle of the summer.

2 Likes

Good morning :wave:t2:

6 Likes

Good morning :coffee:

5 Likes