TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Such a good movie! Nice

2 Likes

Find and watch SISU

4 Likes

I’m looking as we speak brother

2 Likes

I don’t know how the crew got the shot. I bet everyone’s stomach had to be hurting from his performance.

2 Likes

what are you up to today ???

2 Likes

Thanks for putting it on my radar. I’ll check it out.

2 Likes

Just chillin, having a coffee. My dads birthday so I’m gonna take him out for a bit later, get some food. Just hang out. Also gotta uppot a few things and hopefully pull the last males out of Veg. What are you up to, well you and the pack lol @Jetdro

2 Likes

@InTheWoods Honestly I couldn’t imagine how hilarious it must have been to be on set with that guy…. Legendary

2 Likes

Waiting for Chem D and G to arrive. Then LAST hit of JPS’s One N Done, will be 4th hit off it, even though no mites have been seen .

@InTheWoods I loved it, watched it 3 times now, will be my new"Trim Jail" movie …

4 Likes

Tell pops some goofy guy from Michigan wishes him a happy birthday.
Cool your spending time with him on the big day. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@Jetdro Waiting on a couple myself actually, nice!

2 Likes

Will GLADLY do bro, ya we’ve grown pretty close the last 6-7 years , it’s nice after a long period (15 years)of rarely seeing him when he was with NASCAR. Thank you @shag

3 Likes

inquiring mionds want to know.

The cuts should be close to looking nice now, mine already are. When they get in rotation ??

2 Likes

Happy Birthday to your dad brother :blue_heart:

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1
You, sir are, without a doubt, the biggest showoff I have come across. Even bigger than @MoBilly

Ok. Nice fnckin’ garden, Showoff!

6 Likes

how old is your Dad today…tell him Happy Birthday from another geezer… :boom:

2 Likes

Happy birthday to pops! Hope you guys have a great day!

1 Like

if ya got it…FLAUNT IT… :boom:

Looks like he’s got it

7cff780f7df85e93b352097236c017c48906d5ff_2_375x500

11 Likes

Depends if there’s room , still waiting on sex for a bunch in the Veg room, may not even have room for any, idk I have tester obligations first so we shall see, plus being in quarantine they are under a small light in a Rubbermaid tote far away from the rest of the ladies/boys until there’s room. And I’ll scope em one more time too, REAL CLOSELY

4 Likes

My dad is 77 today, thank you guys! Hell love this very much

6 Likes