TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

These are the 16” leaves on one of the AOG x MT ladies, absolutely prehistoric! Literally daily I get more and more excited watching these ancient gems progress. Just for reference my hands are pretty big, I can’t even put a large glove on they just explode, XL fits tight but perfectly. 16” is conservatively measuring!

19 Likes

Canagar leaves!

4 Likes

And here is what remains after the “cat mishap” of Copas AOG x GSD cross! First ever issue I’ve had testing anything in all my years. And I’ll be honest I’m not a cat guy so had no clue it would eat entire seedlings to the medium, was only here a few hours before this catastrophe happened. At least 4 remain , let’s hope for a couple good females at least.

14 Likes

Rabbits will do that too. Don’t ask me how I know.

6 Likes

Ducking rabbits… Uhg.
Way off topic, @BigMike55 did happen to call into the big Steve hour? Heard a bigmike call in to the show on the replay this morning and went :thinking:

2 Likes

Twernt me. That I can remember.

2 Likes

Lol, hey you never know! I know a Big Mike as well actually. Owns a local tire store and repair chain, great guy. Really is “BIG” Mike as well Giant of a man !

4 Likes

Im just a little guy.
6’3", 240 lbs

4 Likes

I feel kind of weird giving a :heart: for that so I’ll just put one of these here :+1: :wink:

3 Likes

Few bigguns from the Ma Gooey x and the double Kush. Loving the size of everything in my tent atm. All big ass broad leaf indicas or leaners. It’s fun comparing the nuances from pheno to pheno although my documentation has taken another step forward as I’ve started documenting leaf shape, structure, size etc. in my notes as well. All I did before was add if they had the huge leaf structure I look for. As you can see this one DK leaf is half the size of the entire plant so far. And the AOG leaves make these look small. Crazy!

17 Likes

And here’s the AOG x last night at their last defol before flip. These are unlike anything I’ve seen besides my mentors Unkown old school purple skunk. Absolutely HUGE, especially for a maybe 26” plant max! So stoked for these!

11 Likes

Everything is recovering now for 4-5 days then I will flip to bloom and the real show will begin.

2 Likes

So the last 2-3 days I’ve been working in the cultivation areas without my Method 7 grow glasses. And yesterday I was in there for a very long time. (Usually every other week) so I noticed since getting these the strain was gone, the weirdness after walking out for a while and it was just much clearer looking at things under the light, much clearer/better. Well since leaving them at the big mom room I’ve truly noticed the benefits. My eyes actually sort of hurt today not bad but just feel weird and the strain is/was back big time. I knew they were a decent investment but until now was still on the fence a little bit, now I fully endorse them 100%

13 Likes

Been eyeing up method sevens for years what lens did you get ??? Glad I didn’t pull the trigger on the hps ones , now I’m led , but leds hurt my eyes more so I need a pair soon

3 Likes

I feel the eye strain for sure i was thinking about grabbing a pair also lol

3 Likes

definitely not cheap but worth every damn penny IMHO. I assure you that you will notice a huge change @ifish @Neb

8 Likes

I thought the same thing as I was looking before I fully switched as well. Although if I’m not mistaken they have a generic one which works for both but not as well. Things are amazing, I want another pair to wear around now lol

1 Like

Do you wear them out and about as regular sunglasses also ?

2 Likes

Did you get any of the JOTI crosses that he made with my Romulan? He’s got a bunch of really good sounding ones… just curious, as I haven’t seen any of them grown out yet and am eager to see how they are.:grin::v:

3 Likes

I was thinking, " Do they make a pair with a +1.75 close up so I can actually see the plants" :older_man:
If they do I am in…

5 Likes