TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

About to test some new bud…smoke one with me ifn ya got one

Still have cannagar??? UFC fights tonight, ill be blowing one…

I literally walked in from smoking/walking the fluff ball 1 min ago. :man_facepalming:t2: cannagar is locked and loaded still, I’m down for sure. Or tomorrow for Father’s Day ? Even better maybe? Idk I’m down for whatever @Jetdro

2 Likes

Might have to roll up some azad Kashmir and join you tonight . Been drooling smelling it in the bag since last night I’d chose the zkittles to smoke again this morning .

Azad is some trippy weird smelling bud from what I remember . Had one pheno finish in 9 weeks the second I think went 14 .

4 Likes

I actually enjoy zkittlez too, thought I’d hate it but it has that funk under the sweetness that is just right :ok_hand:t3:smoke sesh tonight for sure!

3 Likes

got me a lil headache going. might have to nap while u all smoke. just ate 3 home made tortilla pizzas they get nice and crispy in the air fryer.

those pics look fire man going to be a nice harvest for sure bro

2 Likes

Oh you know there will be Lots of more opportunities bro. Feel better @204medismoke :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

I suppose you can try. Any success amongst our peer group might be suspicious.

2 Likes

A can of worms, or did you start a worm farm?

2 Likes

I got my dad that Yeti mug. Good call homie :+1: @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

haha no, I just got crazy and germed too many seeds but it’ll all work out.

3 Likes

Holy jeebus, that was some serious catching up!
Why haven’t I been hanging over here with y’all?
You gotta watch It’s Always Sunny bro, lol.
I’m totally digging the music around here also.
Here’s one for ya @TopShelfTrees1 and @crownpoodle. Some total ska-ish stuff that came across my Pandora KMK feed the other day. Never heard before, but a catchy tune.

5 Likes

That’s what I’m saying, Always Sunny is life-changing funny & everyone needs to watch it.

2 Likes

IMG_4732

5 Likes

Happy Fathers Day Everyone

8 Likes

Good Morning :coffee:

Happy Father’s day! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Wife took me out to rib fest last night for Father’s Day , then a nice walk by the falls and some fatties with about 100 passing comments like “this guys got that good good” or “fuck me Canadas got that good shit oowee” or my favourite “the fist bump and nod with acknowledgment “ and many more. Great night regardless! Now breakfast with my dad, then home for some gardening and time with my boys once they wake up. .

15 Likes

Yes, I like this.
Morning y’all, happy Fathers Dsy!

4 Likes

Happy fathers day to all of you pops out there. Just got off the phone with my dad. All he wanted to talk about was how things were going with me! What a good dude.

3 Likes

Sounds about right. My dad will tell me how he’s feeling and if he slept well but other than that he always wants to talk about me. Love that guy!

2 Likes

That’s so awesome. Selfless men create selfless men. I think it’s a pretty good way to be.

1 Like