TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

True that brother :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Don’t mean to brag but I got a arc lighter , cake and a cup of tea : )

4 Likes

Ooooh nice!!always wanted one of those! Not bragging it’s being happy about what your family got you. Nothing wrong with being a proud dad brother! Happy Fathers Day!

4 Likes

Technically being a proud dad brother, makes you a proud motherfucker! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Haha no doubt! That one had me lol and scare my dog out of her deep sleep!

11 Likes

Lol. Your pup is not impressed.

2 Likes

Nope, she loves her sleep, she’s still giving me the side eye while I type this lol. The Little princess she is

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 sounds like a great evening and a wonderful day. Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are great days to honor your folks. When ya don’t have either any more they are the days that hurt the most.

I get to spend the day with my daughter, smoke some meats and of course hit that weed. Puffin on some purple lemonade and bubba Kush. Gonna be a great day!

Grundle

8 Likes

no-way-never

:rofl::rofl: For real, happy fathers day, though!

4 Likes

Lol I ment hit that weed bro!

I just reread what I wrote cuz I was like “I didn’t say that”. Lol. I see what ya did. :grin:

4 Likes

Haha. And that’s how you take something out of context! You’ve just been politicianed my friend! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

happy fathers day to you and the other fathers in this thread bro. hope you all had a nice day and got to spend time with loved ones.

5 Likes

Much love guys! Had a great day with my dad, then my boys. Feeling very blessed in fact. Hope you all had a wonderful day as well!

6 Likes

I installed a new storm door for my father in law today. I’ll tell you what, if you are looking for a project that will piss you off as soon as you take it out of the box, this is the one for you. I wouldn’t be surprised if the instructions were written by AI.

3 Likes

It’s ironic you say that but my dad ordered a new screen door as his front doesn’t have one, asked me to install it when it shows up…. Literally today at breakfast!I’ve done a few but not for a long long time and they were in pre existing door slots. This may be double fun :man_facepalming:t2:

Haha happy Father’s Day!

3 Likes

What made me feel like even more of an asshole was the goddamn box said “easy 2 hour install” on the side. It might also have said some shit like “fool proof” or “goof proof”. I fucked this thing up every step of the way for like a solid 4 and a half hours! I guess the saving grace was I didn’t fuck the part up where you have to drill through the face of the door for the handles and lockset. :joy:

3 Likes

Ya there’s no going back from that one! Lol the rest is easily hideable with shims and the fascia etc. but you screw up that faceplate you’re euchered!

3 Likes

The kicker for sure! Cracked my ass up good too :joy:

3 Likes

Haha. I’ve never heard that before. I’d like to start watching my mouth and this turn of phrase might help me out.

2 Likes

My dad says it, and my good friend Paul (fishing guide partner) and he burned it in my brain! “Turn it , turn it brother! Oh he’s going under the boat you’re euchered!” Or with clients his go to is “YOU DONT SET THE HOOK YOURE EUCHERED OFF THE BAT! SET THE HOOK BOY!” Lol

4 Likes