TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I have some Romulan/White Lightning of JOTIs that he threw in on some Gods Timewarp I purchased this year. I’ve already got more than enough started, I could send you half the pack I received if you’re interested. I just want to keep some to try later.

6 Likes

Very generous of you. I’d love some. Going to do a Rom run with crosses and the real deal sometime this year. Would gladly pop some of them with them. Thank you. I’ll pm you

3 Likes

So many people on here do this, it’s contagious!

7 Likes

It truly is my friend. And one of the reasons I absolutely love this place. I’ve been a generous, kind hearted person for a very very long time ( I had a life changing experience that altered everything for me including my train of thought) since then I’ve given away many things I probably shouldn’t have lol, and some I know I shouldn’t have. Lmao :rofl: since coming here it’s increased ten fold 100% I had all these packs of seeds I’d never use when I first came here. I literally have none left, hundreds and hundreds all gone and people were ecstatic, almost always are. And it’s such an awesome feeling. Glad you caught the bug already! I love it! Thank you again

11 Likes

two pink bubba added to the Veg mix. This is one of my all time favourite strains that are impossible to find beans of….looked for years. So with the help of a good friend. We created them. Very few beans as I only pollinated two small nugs. But it’s a start.

12 Likes
5 Likes

Definitely fitting as it’s what I’m doing atm exactly! Good day to everyone, much love and many blessings :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Niiiiice, Sugarshack and Little Stranger are great!! Have yourself a wonderful day too!

4 Likes

Yep. You got 1/2" on me as far as height. But I am around 260#.

2 Likes

Few quick pics of the canopy as I watered this morning, the stretch is underway and everything is going well so far, other than the flip in the lights , everything is still catered to veg but all of that is changing slowly throughout the two week stretch period . I will slowly begin to switch to the bloom regimen next week. I have been under the weather this week , apologies for my absence and lack of content. Have not been doing much tbch.

24 Likes

22 Likes

One DK girl is throwing this mutation on several spots, two small leaflets protruding from the central main leaf. I have seen something similar but not on dozens of sites. Guess we’ll see what comes of it.

21 Likes

I got one too.

14 Likes

It’s got those little mutant fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:, and Mike’s is flipping us off :fu:

5 Likes

Pretty cool! It’s strange what pops up on the fans from time to time, little buds, extra fingers, random hairs. Yet to see a seed yet but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s happened too. With the state of the world atm and the direction breeders have been taking us for years now I’m surprised this is basically the extent thus far. Crazy to think what the future may hold though

10 Likes

Boy, wouldn’t it be cool if you could grow cannabis buds underground, like peanuts.
The plant remains above ground and a root from the stem to the ground and the end of the root is the bud.

Never mind. Frankenstein got a hold of me this morning.

11 Likes

Stranger things have occurred that’s for sure, would have been epic for prohibition days that’s for sure! “What bud” I don’t see any bud?”

3 Likes

I mean, can you imagine if like…carrots were psychedelic? Blend right in, and you could grow POUNDS in like a square foot :rofl:

3 Likes

The possibilities would be endless! Psychedelic veggies!

2 Likes

Dang! Happy 420

2 Likes