TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Definitely! Watched it last night was killer, couldn’t stop watching I watched the whole thing without getting up once no joke! That’s saying something as usually I’m at least up for a joint or two in the middle. I was nodding my head after thinking nice Jet, NICE!

Man that cross sounds so good if you end up with some of those would be awesome to see them grown out bet there’s some crazy fire in them

Larry was/is killer. Crazy people knock it, because of the “Purple Punch is weak” thing. Lots of intriguing crosses Jaws has listed in here. Cool somebody is growing a bunch out too.

3 Likes

Could not agree more. It’s funny how one creation can kill an incredible strain like Larry isn’t it? One of the best OG’s out there hands down imho and Jaws definitely has tons of fire, only wish I started growing his stuff out sooner tbch. Got that “touch” for sure.

Out of likes atm :green_heart:

3 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens BET you’ll see that one grown out in the near future. That’s one I wanted since I first saw her being created, I mean the elusive chem 4 and then Larry :man_shrugging:t2: there’s phenos in there that’ll blow your socks off! Gotta be , TERPY AS F&$!

And here’s your like :green_heart:

4 Likes

chem 4 * lemon larry

peace …

23 Likes

Yup THOSE PICS RIGHT THERE ! See that’s what did it for me OMG brother those are ATOP the list now you refreshed my brain! Beautiful creation @JAWS

5 Likes

What a beautiful plant @JAWS those just personal or they willl get a drop at a seedbank ever?

4 Likes

Actually it’s not those! I saw different ones no @JAWS

4 Likes

They are at GLG right now @DesertHeartGardens or were last week anyway.

5 Likes

Fuck yeah going to scoop a pack good looks @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

They were in my cart too with skunky va ! Do it!

5 Likes

For sure going to scoop going to run them with the chemmy fkn sour( sour Larry bx2 x dog patch) x big bad wolf I got from hapi in a trade I’m sure some tasty fire in both :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Hell ya that sounds like wicked fire too! Nice ! I hate being out of likes, always feel like a dick not liking peoples posts especially when directed at me. So here’s another makeshift ghetto like @DesertHeartGardens :green_heart:

5 Likes

WoW! So a big package showed up today for my oldest son, on Father’s Day they gave me a mug card etc. and some candies from him and his brother and in the card it says your real present is delayed….

Not long ago They both came in and handed me the big box that came from purolator earlier with giant grins on their faces :blush: and since Father’s Day was a few days ago and my birthday is in 7 days they both hugged me and said happy fathers/birth day! And got me Jordan 1’s
(I am a huge Jordan fan /collector) this literally melted my heart and made me so extraordinarily proud at the same time.

15 Likes

Oh shit. Your boys came through with the breds. Nice man.

1 Like

I am still hopeful it will show up. Keep in mind take around 2 weeks for things from the great white north to get to me. Plus we had a federal holiday on Monday so that will add an extra day to travel time.

3 Likes

that’s not my work that’s ELITE GENTICS work from a long time ago, i just made fresh seeds.

@TopShelfTrees1

what other one was you referring to ?.

peace …

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know it was elites…. Are those the pics from when u grew her out recently?

3 Likes

Brought a tear to my eye not gonna lie bro

2 Likes