TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I started going down the automated rabbit hole a few years ago and was just too much for what I need to do. I like to keep it simple now. One garbage can with one pump, a hose, and a watering wand. Easy to wash out and clean up. I just use more coco, so I don’t need multiple ferts throughout the day. Having sensors and dialing in drybacks and all of that is awesome to watch, but not something worthwhile for my two flower lights. Haha Dying to have just a soil bed, blumat setup, and a sprayer.

2 Likes

I feel you 110% trust me, simplification is what I’m after as well. And making it easier on my back as well :wink:

3 Likes

I need to adopt the pump/watering wand idea to mine asap

3 Likes

I love my Aqua Joe 18-inch wand. Great settings. adjustable flow. :100:

2 Likes

Oh boy! Gonna have to do that one this year.
My neighbors are gonna love it. :rofl:

Here’s the more PG one I did last year.

3 Likes

Awesome work @blowdout2269
Even though its Disney, its Universal lol

1 Like

My wife said AWESOME JOB! @blowdout2269 and I agree :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

hello you beautiful fucks. enjoy your days going to enjoy my nap right about now lol

2 Likes

Sleep well, you earned it :facepunch:t2: actually contemplating similar sitting here with a sleeping dog on my lap as well :zzz:

2 Likes

I shouldn’t have smoked. I want to take a nap too, but have water treatment guys coming any minute.

1 Like

That’s what did it to me too, just smoked a second one. And this dogs not helping matters at all :angry:

2 Likes

im about to join you…time for more Blue Dream…

1 Like

Nice! And a good day to you my brother :facepunch:t2: you’ve got me excited to try it, ironically I’ve not once smoked Blue Dream EVER.

2 Likes

i like it, at least when taken out to 80 days. Might have taste today :boom:

1 Like

I haven’t had Blue Dream in years, but if that cut is still around you should get it for sure. Blue Dream got bashed in my experience, because people started calling whatever (lots of times shitty beasters) Blue Dream to move it.

5 Likes

I believe mine to be the real deal Santa C cut , from her high, i see why she has legend status

5 Likes

I can’t wait to try her/grow her. @PatHealy i just recently acquired her . My brother @Jetdro hooked me right up :wink:

5 Likes

Gonna give her another test smoke right now…get a weight on the plant too, she preformed very well!

5 Likes

You killed it for sure, like always though :facepunch:t2: she definitely threw down as well!

1 Like

14.7 ounces , I’ll take it

14 Likes