TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Here’s that net absolutely stuffed with a 15.7 lb behemoth a few years back!

15 Likes

Those are beautiful fish brother!

2 Likes

Thank you @Kushking902 before weed, before pretty much anything there was fishing for me, since 3-4 yo I’ve been obsessed my dad tells stories of me dissapearing at 6-7-8 years old, EVERYTIME I was down at the pond or the creek on our property, fishin away or digging up worms or catching tadpoles! Cannabis and fishing is life for sure. Miss traveling around Canada fishing though, very very much! Covid ended that one quick :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

So you would not recomend that procedure?

2 Likes

I hear ya. I love fishing! Especially those ocean beasts

1 Like

Nothing like bottom fishing off the Oregon coast. green bellied Lingcod, red and black snapper. Some good fishing times. :100:

2 Likes

Fish taco makin’s there buddy

2 Likes

I love fish tacos. num num num :yum:

3 Likes

Sick reel there and a really nice net!! Spear fishing and tickle sticking down in the Keys is fun too. Just make sure it’s season. Haha

3 Likes

I’m not good, but I’m up and about. Got more shitty news I need to investigate this morning. Not thinking much about me. I’m on a fucking roll.
RIP Fred.

1 Like

Used to get abalone here. Didn’t need to dive. Came face to face with a couple big surly wolf eel.

3 Likes

I caught one once when I was 10. Off the dock in Port Orford, OR. I was bottom fishing for flounder. Came up like seaweed just to look at me and then snap the line. Nasty looking fuckers. Maybe 3 footer.

2 Likes

2 Likes

What an epic character and series!

2 Likes

Damn brother :pensive: you and me are bad luck or something huh? People around us dripping like flies ffs . Sorry for your loss, RIP Fred . Ironically it’s my wife’s fathers anniversary of his death , his name was Fred as well, he was murdered on her 11th birthday. God I can only imagine @crownpoodle

2 Likes

The absolute best! Omar is a legend to say the very least!

2 Likes

It is really hard to tell at this stage.
I have seen a small reduction in 24/7 pain exiting the R side.

Procedure was June 5th, and any additional range of motion I found in the first couple weeks is ebbing away, with Pain jolts as the reminder again.

Any small rotation that involves a change in elevation still Bites sharply, randomly. These Left side incidents ~ 60/ day are the jolts up into the skull base, these pains are the ones the Doctor wants to pursue in August. Or talk about.

My situation is as unique as anybody else’s. In all fairness I would talk negatively about it, because considering what they really did, it was not that Bad, no matter how invasive our Minds make it… I breathed through it, answered questions and spoke freely throughout…

It has lessened some, I will call it relief to an extent. Also the Response to treatment as such is never textbook and to a letter.

I know its gonna hurt, I just cut the lawn. Cannot stop everything waiting for results. I think we all know how to carry pain when it comes right down to it.

Turning to a Little Pine Tar Kush here shortly… Thanks for asking @Shag!

6 Likes

Another sad loss to the opioid crisis.

3 Likes

Now we are Talking Beautiful Fish @TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes

It’s crazy to me that he was doing H pretty much the whole time filming that…. Great actor, and a philanthropist, very sad! Fucking opiates :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes