TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Tbh I’ve barely looked at anything about the jelly rancher yet, I was so sold at fruity as hell 45 day sativa with no racey/paranoia/anxiety. Literally all the things I needed to see in a sativa all in one…. :man_facepalming:t2: now I’m hoping I get that pheno too as it simply sounds epic!

8 Likes

@Granola thank you my friend, truly. Glad to see another from the great white North, there’s a few of us in here :smirk:. Glad I can be an inspiration. This is my love, my life, past, present and future and I only hope I can inspire even more.

4 Likes

This sounds like something I need to pick up too!
Will be interesting to see what you get from this.

4 Likes

Was trying not to get my hopes up too high, but now that the cats outta the bag (damn super observant @Kyumonryu :joy:) I suppose they are now

5 Likes

Also not sure how I missed your post , but my bad. :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Be interesting on how long they will go. I dont believe the 45 day flower time but I have been wrong a time or 2. lol

7 Likes

Ya I never believe flower times unless I see them myself. Have had very few actually be correct for me (whether it be my fault or not) Definitely hoping for something special though.

8 Likes

Its a pleasure man, feel the same way. its been great to connect to fellow weed nerds haha

Also those buds look tasty even if the terps weren’t as appealing as you’d hoped.

From all the other reports those time Bandit should be pretty wicked.

4 Likes

Truly hoping for some bomb from this time bandit, praying that the jars change the flavour for me, dried absolutely perfectly (for once) so I’m hoping for the best, I know it’s changing in some from my burps, ones getting super skunky surprisingly it’s all popcorns too. Would hate to see this abundance not meet my expectations. Sooo sticky, sooo clean.

8 Likes

Not much to show, gave them some new shoes .Slow time around here atm.

10 Likes

Also a HUGE thank you to the person who sent me three Chemmy Jones beans ! Been looking for these for appx 2 years. I am literally ecstatic. Thank you , thank you!

9 Likes

That one looks like it will have some fat leaves.
:+1:

4 Likes

Hoping for some big broad leaf indica structured plants :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Three Chem-Jones seeds popped yesterday and have been placed in solos recently. This is one of my holy grail strains and I’m praying for at least one good female but a M+F would guarantee this strain lives on as I will undoubtedly be making more beans if at all possible. Thank you :pray:t2:

6 Likes

The Chem - Jones leans more Indica right?

4 Likes

Casey Jones is pretty sativa… Trainwreck x Thai x ECSD

I’d expect a nice vigorous hybrid here with the chem, but may be wrong on that??

3 Likes

Chem Jones is sativa leaning, it’s a cross of Casey Jones (an old favourite FOREVER) and Chemdawg (an all time favourite) I found when taken into enough amber it has indica health benefits, with zero couchlock and a warm energetic blanket feeling. Honestly has been the ONE I’ve been looking for forever. Three OLD beans only, one still not 100% . Can only pray for the best. @MoBilly

4 Likes

Oh, tastes like chemmy-OG dank heaven IMHO. I had a steady supply for a long long time. But he dissapeared several years ago, have not seen or found it since (not for lack of trying that’s for sure) I’d give almost ANYTHING out of my collection for a single pack of these. No joke

4 Likes

Fingers, eyes, legs and arms crossed man!

2 Likes

Thank you , same here :crossed_fingers:t2: By morning I should know the fate of the 3rd, other two are adjusting and beginning to grow their first true leaf offerings.

4 Likes