TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from TopShelfs trees (Part 1) - #5023 by Emeraldgreen.

Previous discussions:

18 Likes

First time that happened to me! Congratulations on part 2

14 Likes

what happened there, WHAT DID YOU DO TOP??.

hahaha …

9 Likes

Holy crap! I didn’t realize we were that close already! I’ve only seen it happen once on a thread and that was @Jetdro s I guess I’m popular :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

“They like me, they really like me :blush: “

34 Likes

Congrats Top

6 Likes

Lol gracias @Smooth hope all is well , thanks for popping by . Truly :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Ok, the continued adventures of @TopShelfTrees1 , cool.

7 Likes

Can’t believe it’s gone this far, this fast! I guess I’m doing something right. I’m no DD but I can hold my own brother :facepunch:t2: :laughing:

8 Likes

Meh, you don’t want to be me. You are already you, who could ask for more.

15 Likes

Amen brother! Amen although being me lately isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Believe that. I am happy that I’m alive/breathing and have this place and friends like yourself that keep me this way. Much much appreciated :facepunch:t2:

15 Likes

Life is all Peaks and Valley’s my friend. I can think of many situations through my life that felt overwhelming and like they were the end of the world. Every one is but a distant memory now. Life is less about what happens and more about how we deal with things. If you can smile right now then life is good. Carry that thorough your day :v:

18 Likes

Thank you :pray:t3: for real although every single time things start to look up, something taps me on the shoulder saying “might wanna look again” like literally JUST HAPPENED to me 15-20 mins ago. I appreciate you, your kind words and your friendship.

11 Likes

Same Shit Different Day…. Seeing through the fog is my superpower apparently :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

I have felt the same man, life can feel like an accumulation of punishment some days. I still love the point of this clip and Rock sure gets it right.

16 Likes

so we reached part 2 !!! greetings to all!

1 Like

100% agree, and he did a good job on that too, think he personally believes it also

2 Likes

@thceed did it about a month ago I believe.
Congrats on the 5000+ mark. There is people around to vent to that have your back. Obviously people like talking with you.lol. Good people bro keep on keeping on.:+1:

10 Likes

Yeah someone with nothing going for them can’t attain this feat ! As short as you did it too , must tell ya something , I agree with Balboa

1 Like

Yooo. I go to work 2 days in a row and then this happens? I miss all the good shit.

3 Likes

Congratulations on the rollover @TopShelfTrees1 !

5 Likes