TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Im terrified of going to the doctor. I know I have issues with my kidneys but those issues could EASILY turn into $100k issues if I do go. Kidney disease is especially fucked up.

3 Likes

This shit absolutely kills me to hear! :persevere: Iā€™m scared to go just cuz I despise it there, but can only imagine that scenario . Im sorry man, truly am @Habitt

6 Likes

Hearts awarded on discourse sites like OG are inadequate to express the empathy/commiseration I feel for you, my ailing brothers. Unrestrained capitalism has totally corrupted healthcare in the US ā€“ hollowed it out and left the bones to dry.

It sounds like our Canadian brothers havenā€™t got it much better. But Iā€™m still envious. On this side of the border, itā€™s strictly self-managed care. Better hope nothing goes wrong, because ā€“ if it does ā€“ youā€™re going bankrupt!

6 Likes

So the best we can do is some PM. @TopShelfTrees1 not pointing a finger, but how goes the water intake?

1 Like

On healthcare. Saw someone in my primaryā€™s office to get a referral to get my neck looked at. ā€œYou want surgery on your neck?ā€ No, just donā€™t want to wait too long to have it looked at. Causing bigger problems. I need someone"likeā€ a surgeon to evaluate me and make a suggestion. I donā€™t have the skills and training to guess what I need. ā€œIā€™m used to having people tell me what to do. Thank you for not. It gets old.ā€ Sometimes they can be flat out brain dead stupid. You have to tell them what to do.

1 Like

Monday at the Hospital they have definitely sent in the b squad today. Looks like Iā€™m gonna be here another night. I think this particular hospital has a charity program for people that cand afford care. Yā€™all should definitely look into similar hospitals in your area.

7 Likes

Pretty good Iā€™m doing two bottles a day plus about the same not juice and one yeti mug (biggun ) of coffee to 1.5 tops. Also eating regularly again not just dinner and snacks . And eating lots of fruit, vegetables and my breakfast shake every day with a banana or some kind of fruit. Big change from a month or so ago thatā€™s for sure, got my dumbbells beside me. And Iā€™m going to grab resistance bands when I can so I can do the full range of motions. And walking a lot again too as I just went another block every other day, last night I did an hour and twenty minutes with Charlii

6 Likes

Thatā€™s definitely something good at least about US hospitals, sucks you gotta stay another night but better safe than sorry bro.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s frickinā€™ awesome! Good job man!

3 Likes

Yeah TOPst when I get home Iā€™m gonna have to get some dietary tips from you cuz changes are in order. You too @ColeLennon. You already seem to have been through this wringer.

5 Likes

@crownpoodle thank you brother :facepunch:t2: for real.

@Indicana_Jones of course homie, Iā€™ve got you 100%

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got some probable down time coming up @Indicana_Jones. Out of necessity, not choice. Been wondering about my grows. Where Iā€™ll be at in 12/12. Basically shit that doesnā€™t matter at all without my health. Not sure how you guys roll, but I get kind of wound up with anticipation. Does not help. Nope.
So so plants donā€™t make it. Shitā€¦I do that anyways. I can easily get myself so twisted I make things worse. I have no idea what got you the bus ride to start with. @Indicana_Jones best I can offer is when you start back working at a better you, do not compare yourself to anyone but yourself. Be a better you, a little at a time.

5 Likes

@Indicana_Jones glad you seem to be alright. hopefully your sponge baths cheer you up some.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone :sun_with_face:

9 Likes

Hola mi amigo.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone

8 Likes

Good Morning everyboday :coffee: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Goodmorning yā€™all.

I never popped up here on OG yesterday until near midnight maybe, I was very under the weather and needed to just take it easy.

Had a severe stomach bug type thing I was in and out of the bathroom for probably 12-14 hours.

Thank god itā€™s over! I ate dinner last night which was my first time eating in near 24 hours or a bit more and slept as heavy as I could, now I donā€™t feel 100% but I can tell Iā€™m not going to be near bedridden today.

Hope yā€™allā€™s day yesterday was better than mineā€¦

Happy growing and peace!

9 Likes

2 mins until like replenish :partying_face:

3 Likes

Oh man , I hate stomach issues! They mess with my anxiety (anything internal does) so it doubles up on shittiness instantly. Glad you are feeling better though, your absence was noticed for sure. Feel better bro :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes