TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Morning OG. What’s up @TopShelfTrees? You get those plants whipped back in that were a tad neglected?

4 Likes

They are mostly fixed up, clones are still taking their sweet ass time after potting up though, ran out of 1 gallons , thinking about tossing the boo in 3 gallons and just leaving them in there since it’s seed stock , let ‘em situate and expand a bit then spray , wait a week and flip…. It’s getting done today regardless as it’s time I just didn’t wanna do it while semi stressed. All seedlings are MUCH MUCH HAPPIER

8 Likes

How goes it @Indicana_Jones feeling golden?

1 Like

Man, stomach bugs are just relentless. Glad to hear you’re feeling better brotha. :vulcan_salute:
Ease back into things, and hope you have a uneventful remainder of the year! (health wise)

3 Likes

I was cramped up terrible yesterday. Sympathy pains

4 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 @crownpoodle ! Morning everybody!

Yeah. Fuck them plants. They are the least of my worries right now.

@Weednerd.Anthony I’m glad you are feeling better man.

5 Likes

Lol what a guy!

2 Likes

How are you doing now? @Indicana_Jones

3 Likes

If you are talking bout muscle cramps try Theraworx. You can thank me later. PS… Get the foam version.

2 Likes

Not muscle cramps. I’ve got some of that in the cupboard collecting dust. I wish any of those products work for me. They help with muscle soreness later.
I had a muscle spasm in my leg during a medical procedure where I was knocked out. The recovery nurse asked “What was THAT about?” I could hardly walk on it later. Have to get out of bed and stand on one leg once in awhile. really a nuisance.

1 Like

The muscle spasms I know all too well, my calf’s legs are a multiple times daily occurrence and I get them in my back too, but the leg ones especially if it locks up! OMFG feels like I’m gonna die no joke, it’s insane! It locked up for 2 days once, excruciating pain for 48 hours…. That sucked! Only thing that unlocked it was a giant shot of Demerol THANK GOD :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Pretty scary. You think you might get stuck!

2 Likes

It really was, I had to be wheeled into the hospital on a damn BIG BOY wheelchair on my side, leg straight out, writhing in pain! Even chewed some narcotics which did nothing, was insane. Was due to several factors including dehydration though.

2 Likes

I’m still laid up in this bed. They are still trying to find the right combo of drugs to keep my numbers down.

5 Likes

This was my first guess before I read the whole thing.

3 Likes

Getting dehydrated is a big deal. You start having issues beyond spasm real quick. My dad was the worst. “I drink gallons of coffee, it’s made with water, for Christ’s sake” I can hear him.
Not once. Not even twice. Three times. He dehydrated himself so badly he had to go to the ER. To get an enema. “So Pop…I see you got a big water glass. It’s full. You have to actually drink it.” He was so stubborn. RIP.
Drink your water fellas. If you drink coffee or alcohol, drink more water.

8 Likes

I have a condition that makes it difficult to regulate my body temperature. Water helps. But on a hot summer day with no breeze wearing clothes I sometimes just have to bail or get heatstroke.

Get home jump in cold shower with clothes on kind of desperate.

2 Likes

Have you heard of Theraworks?
I’ve had muscle spasms for years and this is the first thing I’ve ever found that actually helps.

5 Likes

I dont endorse many products but this stuff works. Its amazing. Strongly recommend for muscle cramps.

3 Likes

I drink a lot of water (90% of what I drink at least). Between that and using Theraworks, I rarely get bad cramps anymore.
Everything hurts more when a person is dehydrated. Joints need lubricant, I guess, because my arthritis becomes so much more painful if I don’t drink enough water.

2 Likes