TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Me and my dad were talking about exactly this! He was like “remember when we went to Watertown to be on Rod & Reel ?” “How could I forget” “we got like 20 tacos/burritos for ten bucks and you made yourself sick stuffing your face” “lmao yup but I was still up a 4:15 am to make it for the taping/show” now 10$ gets you a meal if you are lucky :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

I’ll never forget that as long as I live! At 12 years old to be on an episode of my favourite fishing show with my dad! My stomach ached all day though!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! I think they finally figured me out!

5 Likes

Awesome news! @Indicana_Jones You get the green light to head home, i bet you are dying to sleep in your own bed, lay on the couch etc. hospitals have me nerves on overdrive non stop

1 Like

19 Likes

Their goal was to get me out of here at 160/90

2 Likes

In 77 we had ashtrays in the boys johns in high school. lol

5 Likes

Of course I’m out of likes for an hour :man_facepalming:t2: awesome news! Love the pic too! Definitely look pumped to gtfo dodge! Real happy to hear this, stoked in fact. Definitely got ya fixed up! Much respect brother

3 Likes

Haha no shit!? That I can say was never allowed (although it became WHERE we’d smoke/blaze during school hours) that’s awesome. Never knew that was a thing that’s for sure

3 Likes

The last wine cooler I had was in 1988 Bartles & James. I was a greenskeeper/clubbie at Civic stadium Eugene Emeralds Baseball. Kansas City Royals farm club. I grew up working for that minor league ball club 85-90 age 16-21. :baseball:

1 Like

Fuck Ya!!! Hands off the candy stripers

6 Likes

Awesome! My cousin has worked at Dunedin for over 20 years now (Florida/jays farm team) that must have been a cool experience for sure, he loved it so much he’s still there lol. Was a volunteer to start no joke

3 Likes

I started there when was 16 $3.35 hr. 1985 North Eugene football coach got me the job. 5 years I worked there. Greenskeeper, batboy, got to be clubbie in 88. Grew up in that ballpark 85-90. 16-21 years old. Twenty-one I started pulling planer chain. :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: Some of the best teenage/young adult memories growing up in that ballpark. :100:
Some teenagers burnt it down in 2015 :cry:

9 Likes

I’ve been to that ball park in Dunedin when I worked and lived in the Tampa Bay area. 2001-2008. They love their baseball in FL. :baseball:

2 Likes

No shit, burned it down huh? Pricks! That’s very cool, sounds like u feel like Chris does exactly! I would have loved it! And they definitely do love baseball in Florida. My aunt actually bought a condo down the street about ten years ago so she can watch them anytime they are playing/practicing. She’s the authority on the Jays around here, knows every player farm and majors, every coach. It’s crazy lol I’m a die hard she’s a DIE HARDEST! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Great memories. Had the job every teenage boy in town wanted. Good times. :100: North Eugene Football coach got me the job. So I played ball.

Tight end, Defensive end.
Jezuz I’m getting all nostalgic again.

7 Likes

Nice, very cool bro! I love it The one sport I never played! Over here back then at least there was no football, no joke. No pay programs, no school football it’s nuts to think about it. That’s why hockey /baseball became my sports of choice but I loved basketball and volleyball too! ( I could dunk at 15 and was literally the only one who could in our entire league of 8 schools so I was pretty obsessed with that too) sports were my entire life until I truly fell in love with weed and started selling dope :man_facepalming:t2: GOD I WAS DUMB!

5 Likes

Haha it’s good to get like that once in a while, reliving the past is always emotional though. I know this all too well

2 Likes

I was a stoner and jock. Didn’t work out the jock part. :rofl: I had un-diagnosed combined type ADHD. I was like a car lost in traffic when the play started. I lettered though. Got to play at Autzen.

4 Likes

Same, exact same…. Dumb asses we are :man_facepalming:t2:

Hey I got likes again! Woohoo

2 Likes