TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

they go by rewards system. but i only use local for media unless i find deals. gonna have to go see whatss left at ready set before its to late.

1 Like

Let me know if they have the ph drop refill kits or maxibloom…lol
I guess I can call…lol

1 Like

will do. might not be today though lol

1 Like

Wish they had Jacks on sale. Seems like I’m Always close…. But never there and we all know the only thing CLOSE helps with (horseshoes and hand grenades) F it I give up! :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Some teas have a sweetness to them without adding sweetener.
African red bush, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Peppermint … come to mind.
Also adding a touch of raw honey (just a touch or it’ll take over the flavor) or natural Maple syrup is a great substitute for artificial or processed sugar. Either pair well with herbal teas.

3 Likes

That Urban Grow place looks okay by their website. Might pop in and see what they’re doing over there.

2 Likes

very unorganized atm but they seem to have everything

2 Likes

What a freaking mail day ! @TestOfOath @cdues21 @BIGJ @Redrum92 @darkillusion thank you guys!

11 Likes

I was starting to wonder about that. Did you get both letters?

3 Likes

wtf Amassing the worlds largest clone cut and seed collection are we💥

7 Likes

Just one , I knew you said there were two, hopefully they just split up on the way :wink: thank you bro :pray:t3:

1 Like

I know right…. Even when I try and stop it’s like I get more than I had when I was looking :rofl: go figure! When I’m like I gotta stop grabbing seeds. I stopped buying long ago but people here are just too awesome! And I’m not kidding it literally all gems! Like top tier stuff it’s nuts! And then there’s the guys that randomly send me care pack after care pack! God I love this place!

11 Likes

I have 100th as much as you And I’ll never get the half of them in my lifetime

3 Likes

My goodness, that really is quite a day! Now I understand why you said your growing schedule was so full! Sounds like a blast

2 Likes

Oh man it’s nuts! But I’ll catch up. It’s not like I get stuff all the time or really EVER have days like this , in fact I’m not sure if I’ve gotten 5 letters packages in one day ever before. Plus I give away more than I get or at least as much so it evens out usually. Btw I owe you one bro :wink:

4 Likes

You’re very welcome, glad to see they made it. Lots of possibilities in that icc :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Definitely agree! Still say she’s one of the sexiest buds I’ve ever seen! Just magazine worthy nugs galore! Thank you again :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Lol. Yes she is. Hoping I can get my remake of Perma dream just as sexy​:joy::rofl: the original purple pheno was my favorite. :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Oh nice! I hope so too!

this the only 2 pics I have. But this is what I’m trying to achieve :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

13 Likes