TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Is the boo going to be a coop run?

2 Likes

Looks like it man.

Congrats @TopShelfTrees1.

This was good news to come home from work to.

3 Likes

Good evening everyone!

4 Likes

No. Approval was for Ugorg Blues. That will be his next run as far as I know.

6 Likes

Well that’s pretty cool!!

4 Likes

Kudos on the co-op run my guy!

4 Likes

Good morning OG family! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great weekend!

and congrats @TopShelfTrees1 on your approval! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning guys! Thank you everyone I was pretty stoked too! Been going hard in the breeding room getting stuff ready to spray the Boo, cleaning, disinfecting getting the girls in optimum health this weekend so I can start spraying in the next few days

7 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:
Very soggy and warm for end of October here. Hope you get some sunny skies sometime today.

What do you like to use for disinfecting in your tent after a pollen storm rolls thru?

3 Likes

Mornin gents. We’re now on month 5 of the electric company returning what ever payment I try to make to them. Is this a gift for being such a loyal customer all these years?

13 Likes

This is them telling you to turn your entire house into a grow op. :rofl:

6 Likes

Just water with a bit of bleach or hydrogen peroxide. (That stuff is hard to get here in high concentrations anymore) works great. Ideal thing is keeping things locked up tight when it happens, cuz she can get everywhere. I wear a tyvek suit, booties and a medical mask, goggles , gloves. That literally stay in my lung room for the breeding area. Or I just do it at Mikes and let his wife clean it up :wink:

3 Likes

Wtf, really! I want this magical hydro company! Ok I’m officially sold ! On my way

3 Likes

Do it do it do it do it!

1 Like

Thats epic, Do you run a small hydro off a stream using an old washer?

Time to bump up your lighting in the tents :grin:

This channel on YT I found years ago, He has incredible thorough videos on how to and the whys.
This is one but his earlier videos was what really got me thinking about these in the future.

3 Likes

This is crazy. My bill was up to $1700 as of last month. My wife tried to make a payment of $800 so this thing doesn’t get too crazy. Three days later “your payment has been returned.” Fucking what? How do you give this company money?

2 Likes

Haha I’ve seen similar in action WAYYY UP NORTH! Biggest gorilla grow I’ve ever seen! Guys had canvas tents set up with every amenity all camo’d out from above, shift workers taking care of them, was unreal. Guy showed me how they got power and it blew my mind , literally wheels in a stream, even pumped the water for them and all was unreal and an eye opener to what MUST be out there elsewhere

5 Likes

Don’t complain…. Take it! But I get it , don’t want them coming back with “you owe us 8000$ sir why have u not been paying”

2 Likes

Morning guys :coffee:

Hope everyone is well and has a good day!

3 Likes

Eggzactly! Cuz at that point what do you do? Hey I’ve been trying to pay you MF this whole time! See you in court! Tell it to the judge. :rofl:

5 Likes