TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

your welcome bro! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning everyboday! :coffee:

Hope everyone is having a great saturday morning. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Mornin everyone. It’s a 3-5 age group double header this morning. There’s already been a slap fight and a couple melt downs. I think I’ve found a couple parents that look just scummy enough to start placing bets on these little kids. :joy:

7 Likes

I love youth sports! High point of my week. The little trolls are the best! A couple get it, most are just mobbing about.

5 Likes

That sounds like authentic Mexican cuisine. People mention Mexican food and automatically think “hot stuff”. That’s not so though. Most of their food is spicy but not with the heat, just like you mentioned about Cajun food.
You can thank the Texacans for the 5 alarm chili.
And I do. lol
Thank you Texas for hot spicy chili!!!
:drooling_face:

5 Likes

Oh and good morning TST and crew!

6 Likes

Morning folks!

5 Likes

Good Morning to all

5 Likes

Exactly! Stuff can be as hot or not as u want it, just dilute the spicy parts . I can’t eat the heat I once could but still enjoy it immensely! It’s one of my joys in food, I put it on soooo much!

3 Likes

Hope everyone’s weekends are off to a great start !

5 Likes

Oh yeah. I’ve got grandkids coming this afternoon to go trick or treating. Downtown streets close and businesses give stuff out. Great entertainment! Then to the house for dinner.

15 Likes

Take lots of pictures! And stay safe.
:pray:t4:

3 Likes

Yes! Take lots of pics for sure, awesome brother. Have a blast! Tell lil man I said what’s up . Eventually he’ll know who I am :wink: love the look on buzz’s little face n those pics…. Wtf is going on? Why do I look so strange and where’s all this candy coming from! Haha god I love Halloween and miss trick or treating with the kids so very much!

3 Likes

@crownpoodle Have fun brotha, But we already know you will have a blast!

2 Likes

Be careful this Halloween, some sick fucker could slip some candy into your weed bag. :wink:

4 Likes

Bahahaha YES! God forbid :laughing: that cracked me up good @JoeCrowe

And if you are giving out that golden goodness you create I’ll be the guy coming back in 27 different getups :wink:

4 Likes

Set up this new oxy clone I won a month or so back so I can try it on my BOO cuts once I’m positive these F!&$ING THRIPS are gone! EVERYTIME I think they are gone, I find a couple…. Bastards!
Pump it came with SUCKED! Had to replace it immediately with my autopot pump :man_facepalming:t2: thing was useless cranked to 100%

19 Likes

Nice new toys I’m mean tools are always great!

2 Likes

Haha no doubt! I gave away my turbo klone many years ago now, and I love my oldschool dome tech (it just works) but the amount of cuts I’m dealing with on a regular basis now I need to utilize what I can. Plus it was free so why not? I have 3 full trays going now plus this will be full of BOO cuts, it’s like a full time root party over here!

7 Likes

Dang @TopShelfTrees1 how you get your post popping off like this? I feel like I’m talking to myself a majority of the time I’m posting in my grow log because there is hardly any replies lol. I also got some of those BOO seeds. So much to do and so little time and space for what I need to get done

7 Likes