TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Morning guys!

Have a great weekend

:v:

13 Likes

Morning y’all making up some coffee and loading some snaps then gotta mist and feed my crested geckos hope everyone has a fantastic Friday

14 Likes

Good Morning everybody :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone had a great week and has an awesome weekend!

14 Likes

good morning @ all!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

wish ya all a great weekend! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

13 Likes

Good morning everyone

12 Likes

Mornin folks :relieved:
Wishin you a good friday day ahead, (or afoot, depending where and when you are at) :v::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Good morning fam! Off to run some errands and a doctors appt. Hope you all are having a great morning.

14 Likes

Good morning everyone :wave:

@Indicana_Jones did you finish that job up??

7 Likes

If your Dr only knew what you were texting in the waiting room.

7 Likes

Haha no doubt, I saw the lady next to me eyeballing all the bud pics I was looking at :wink:

9 Likes

Happy Friday and good morning all!!

8 Likes

Hah. I just came to post about that. The job was done yesterday. Heading to pick up a check today! AAAand they only disputed $200 worth of charges which I was more than happy to concede to them.

6 Likes

And good morning to everyone!

7 Likes

Hell ya! Hope they lost your number already.

3 Likes

Good morning OGers! Good luck with the Dr. appointment, @Top.

7 Likes

Aside from the indecisiveness of the customer, I can’t hate on a quick payer. It’s the job I’m sitting at right now that burns my ass up. A simple 2 day job drywall patch and paint. I’ve had the tenants cancel on me twice already preventing me from completing 30 minutes worth of painting. Now I’m sitting in their driveway at 10 o’clock and they aren’t home. We’re down the street we’ll be there in a minute.

This type of shit is why my prices are through the roof.

6 Likes

Give them a window between 9a-4p, show up at 330 ready to paint. :triumph:

That’s very frustrating. Hope it runs smooth and you can finish up your own place :+1:

5 Likes

Good morning TST and crew!

7 Likes

Those type people need what I’ve always called the asshole tax. It works on a sliding scale, always in your favor.

6 Likes

I’m billing around $200 an hour on this one :joy:

3 Likes