TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Thought it would be way too late, but I’m copping that first “good morning” spot.

Where you at @m0sirys, taking a European nap? :slight_smile:

9 Likes

good morning @Redrum92 , @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG fam!!! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

a nap would be nice !! but just doing some watering an maintance in the garden :smiley:

9 Likes

Good morning everybody! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

The Coffee needs to brew faster :coffee: I neeeeeeed It! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Morning guys, what’s happen so far today and happy weekend!

9 Likes

Good morning everyone.

9 Likes

Good morning ! Crazy weather here, yesterday I shoveled, this morning I woke up to green not a piece of snow. Now it’s supposed to snow like crazy, we have wind warnings and it’s supposed to drop 15-20 degrees as well. Ahhh Canada

14 Likes

Yea I can believe brotha. 51 degress here, Rained like a SOB. Backyard is pond. Temps will plummet from here on out. So much for seasons :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I was shucking the Dream6 and had a bunch of finger hash, tried to make charas with it all in my palm. Went a little crazy and took a chunk of skin off while trying to get it all in a nice ball. Whoops.

The natives that make the charas in the mountains must has hands of leather to do it or the trichromes are more dry to prevent such friction on the hand. I’ll stick with making bubble haha.

6 Likes

Yeah 5+ inches of snow here and we lost power. Starting to snow again along with some nasty winds. Hope we get power soon! Be safe out there!

5 Likes

Hope you get power back on soon brotha!

5 Likes

Similar here. Only a few inches of snow, but it’s around 0* F (-17C), and soon to be -10 (-23* C). And very, very windy. Getting cold.

5 Likes

Thanks @InTheWoods !

3 Likes

Good Morning Gang

Similar here lots of snow and the blower
seems so far in the shed Since am already
stone.
I’ll blow later

Bare

8 Likes

Haha no way, that’s crazy! I bet they do have leather hands!

@Radicle_Reefer really hope you get power back bro, had to get my dad a generator this year, he lost power 6 times last year, once for 6 days! He had to come stay here, he’s lucky his pipes didn’t freeze!

5 Likes

Seems we have a huge storm covering a large portion of us, kind of cool we are all experiencing similar conditions being so far apart

5 Likes

Yeah we lost power 4 times last year and I thought that was bad enough. I’m sick of these monopoly electric companies!!!

3 Likes

Weather this year has been crazy down here int eh Midwest woke up yesterday temp was 48f bye the time I got off work it was in the 20s and this morning everything even the ground is frozen solid this morning is a beautiful 16f .

4 Likes

I hear that! It’s crazy the grids some of us live under, it’s 2024 we shouldn’t be losing power steady :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I did the same thing to the center of my palm. Took a perfect circle of skin right off.

4 Likes

My sentiments exactly! Screw that

3 Likes

@InTheWoods @Dannyrawdog420 what type of hash are guys rolling around ?

3 Likes